Thursday, February 10, 2011

THE PEACEFUL SCHEDULE

THE PEACE SCHEDULE 

  Your life on earth is segmented and fractured. Every day you must pick and choose between the urgent, important, and necessary. This brings constant hidden stress. When you submit your total life to Me, it includes your daily schedule. A high percentage of urgent are not urgent to Me and therefore should not be urgent to you. 

I have a divine plan for all My children and it demands a divine schedule. I am also the great shepherd, watching over my sheep, sheep must be always be led and never driven, therefore never stressed out. The good shepherd will lead to still and peaceful waters. 

When you loose your peace because there is so much to do, it means you are continuing to run and plan your own daily schedule, while attempting to do My will. Your carnal mind will race each morning, trying to force the urgent, important and necessary into the next 12 hours. The carnal mind, squeezes your time with me into the optional column and that too, becomes stressed.

If I am to set your schedule and plan your day in order to have peace, your time with Me, must never be optional. It must be first and foremost, in a category of it's own, labeled critical. In My kingdom there is no urgent and no important, only the necessary. Urgent and important bring stress, but necessary flows. Only I know what is necessary. Important said, "I must go bury my father", necessary said, " let the dead bury the dead". Urgent said," I you had been here my brother would not have died", necessary said, " roll away the stone". 

The carnal mind is not capable of determining what is necessary in the spiritual or natural life. Remember the spiritual always rules the natural. Trusting Me to arrange your schedule is a true walk of faith. 

Each day, make your natural plan and then submit it to Me, to do as I will with it. Trust that I will adjust and rearrange and eliminate things to fit My kingdom plan for your day.  My plan will always bring peace and success at the end of the day. When things are not going according to plan, just go with the flow, trust Me, and be aware, that I am now running your schedule. Keep thanking me at each turn in the road, this will keep you focused and conscious of My involvement in your daily walk.

Any sudden changes that bring stress must be prayed about before moving. If peace does not return, STOP, wait on me and flow to the direction of peace. There is no stress in My kingdom, none at all.

James 4:13-15 (KJV)
Go to now, ye that say, Today or tomorrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: [14] Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. [15] For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.

1 Corinthians 14:33 (KJV)
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Colossians 3:15 (AMP)
And let the peace (soul harmony which comes) from Christ rule (act as umpire continually) in your hearts deciding and settling with finality all questions that arise in your minds, in that peaceful state to which as members of Christ''s one body you were also called to live. And be thankful (appreciative), giving praise to God always.

Psalm 23:1-2 (KJV)
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. [2] He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

Matthew 11:28-30 (AMP)
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls. [29] Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls. [30] For My yoke is wholesome (useful, good--not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne.

Psalm 62:8 (AMP)
Trust in, lean on, rely on, and have confidence in Him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts before Him. God is a refuge for us (a fortress and a high tower). Selah pause, and calmly think of that!

Proverbs 3:6 (AMP)
In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment