Thursday, February 24, 2011

WHERE ARE YOU TAKING US?

WHERE ARE YOU TAKING US?

There are many who claim to be spiritual leaders, but their followers are becoming disillusioned and wandering off, because this question is not being answered. They are discovering their own tracks, and exclaiming," it seems like we are going in circles". Many are doing just that. Over and over, leaving their home, going to a meeting and returning home, leaving home going to a meeting and returning home again. Week in and week out, month in and month out, year in and year out, leaving their home, going to a meeting and returning home.

Repeating this two or three times a week for 5 years causes people to question " where are you taking us". My leaders who have heard from Me and who follow My direction are leading people away from themselves and into Me and My plan. Every follower should be led to a place of ministry outside the local house of worship, where they can upset their community, and quickly become leaders.

If after 5 years of  leaving your home, going to a meeting and returning home, you still need the basics, you are not being taught. My word is quick and powerful, it does not take 5 years to produce a mature believer. My disciples had no bibles, were unlearned, did not have the Holy Spirit until I left and they upset the world in their 4th year. 

I have placed in every believer gifts, to build the body. The body can only be built as unbelievers are added to it daily. When the natural body grows it gets larger and larger. When the body of Christ  grows it gets larger and larger, but not in a building, in a city. My leaders, beget leaders who beget leaders. A leader who only begets followers in ineffective in the kingdom and will always have trouble with disillusioned and murmuring sheep. 

When a follower sees his tracks several times he will question the leaders ability lead and soon I will guide him to another leader, one who begets leaders. Every follower is destined to become a leader or they are not following Me. 

People follow light, My followers have light and therefore they lead. Followers are those who newly received the light or those who will receive My light. Leaders train followers to be skillful with the light, thus begetting leaders. Leading them out into the community and releasing them to lead with their gifts and My guidance. This is how My glory will fill the whole earth.

Hebrews 6:1-3 (KJV)
Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, [2] Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. [3] And this will we do, if God permit.

Hebrews 5:12 (KJV)
For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

Matthew 5:14-16 (KJV)
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. [15] Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. [16] Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

2 Timothy 2:2 (AMP)
And the instructions which you have heard from me along with many witnesses, transmit and entrust as a deposit to reliable and faithful men who will be competent and qualified to teach others also.

Matthew 28:19 (AMP)
Go then and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Ezekiel 34:10-11 (KJV)
Thus saith the Lord God ; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them. [11] For thus saith the Lord God ; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment