Sunday, February 27, 2011

I NEVER CALLED YOU TO BE A CONDUIT OF MY LOVE!

I NEVER CALLED YOU TO BE A CONDUIT OF MY LOVE!

The teachings and even the songs that lead you to be a channel of My love can doom your soul. Even My anointing can deceive you. To be a channel or a pipeline is the most dangerous position in Christianity. Avoid this position at all cost. 

A pipe or conduit never retains the substance it carries, it only distributes to others. So much attention  is given to reaching the lost and spreading the good news, many have rushed out with knowledge, while totally neglecting experience and relationship.

It is so dangerous because no one will question your experience as long as the good news message is flowing. Salvation is not required to be purveyor of good news. My anointing can  rest on the message, without ever touching the messenger. 

This anointing deceives everyone, it is not intentional, but just a matter of fact. When the anointing is on the message only, it is impossible to separate the message from the messenger, therefore both the receiver and the messenger believe that messenger is a true believer, having an experience with Me.

This type of messenger, shocks true believers in private times, when he is not delivering a message. When there is no substance flowing through the pipeline they, are empty and shallow. In these after meeting get togethers, they reveal that they are empty and void of real live, having no experience themselves. Their language, gestures, and actions are that of an unbeliever. They rebuke and reject any who dare question their private behavior.

I have called you to be a vessel of My love, one who carries an abundance, out of a relationship with Me. Out of intimacy with Me flows the good news with power and anointing on both the message and messenger. Out of intimacy you not only give the message, you are the message. The same power and anointing is displayed in public and private. The same degree of anointing is present when ministering to one or one thousand.

This anointing requires daily refillings, only received at intimate meetings with Me. When you learn to carry My presence, very little effort will be exerted by you to see miracles happen. Your only effort will be that of hearing clearly and strict obedience to what your hear Me say. My presence will do the rest.

This is the only way true disciples are made. No one can follow an anointed message, only an anointed messenger. A message can never make a disciple, tv, radio, books, CDs, DVDs and YouTube, are only tools get the message out, but no matter how professional, they cannot make disciples. 

Disciples come from a close personal relationship with true messengers, those that have learned to be carriers of My presence wherever they go.   These true messengers will lead the student disciple into My presence and teach him the art of hosting My presence. The disciple in turn will go out and do the same. 

Never be tempted to be a conduit, if you have not been intimate with Me, don't fake it for the sake of saving face. It is better to defer to another, than to enter into a life of deception and possibly loose your soul. Remember Balaam's ass delivered an anointed message.

Matthew 7:21-23 (AMP)
Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven. [22] Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name? [23] And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly disregarding My commands.

2 Corinthians 4:7 (AMP)
However, we possess this precious treasure the divine Light of the Gospel in frail, human vessels of earth, that the grandeur and exceeding greatness of the power may be shown to be from God and not from ourselves.

Ephesians 3:20 (AMP)
Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the action of His power that is at work within us, is able to carry out His purpose and do superabundantly, far over and above all that we dare ask or think infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams--

1 Corinthians 4:14-16 (AMP)
I do not write this to shame you, but to warn and counsel you as my beloved children. [15] After all, though you should have ten thousand teachers (guides to direct you) in Christ, yet you do not have many fathers. For I became your father in Christ Jesus through the glad tidings (the Gospel). [16] So I urge and implore you, be imitators of me.

1 Corinthians 11:1 (AMP)
PATTERN YOURSELVES after me follow my example, as I imitate and follow Christ (the Messiah).

Philippians 1:21 (KJV)
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Exodus 33:12-17 (KJV)
And Moses said unto the Lord , See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight. [13] Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people. [14] And he said, My presence shall go with thee , and I will give thee rest. [15] And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me , carry us not up hence. [16] For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth. [17] And the Lord said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.

Numbers 22:27-31 (KJV)
And when the ass saw the angel of the Lord , she fell down under Balaam: and Balaam's anger was kindled, and he smote the ass with a staff. [28] And the Lord opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times? [29] And Balaam said unto the ass, Because thou hast mocked me: I would there were a sword in mine hand, for now would I kill thee. [30] And the ass said unto Balaam, Am not I thine ass, upon which thou hast ridden ever since I was thine unto this day? was I ever wont to do so unto thee? And he said, Nay. [31] Then the Lord opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw the angel of the Lord standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and he bowed down his head, and fell flat on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment