Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WHEN YOU ARE UNDER ORDERS WATCH OUT FOR THE WEAPON OF FEELINGS

WHEN YOU ARE UNDER ORDERS WATCH OUT FOR THE WEAPON OF FEELINGS

Are you aware that you are exposed to a form of witchcraft everyday. Are you also aware that you may be practicing a form of witchcraft on a regular basis. You may not have noticed the practice because it started when you were 3 years old. Your mother first mentioned it, when speaking about you, saying,"now look what you have done, you have hurt his feelings". 

From that day on you realized that by showing a form of hurt feelings you could control people and get your way. During childhood it's a toy, during adolescence it's a tool, but in adulthood it's a weapon. 

The weapon of hurt feelings comes in many styles. Some change it to temper tantrums, others into sobbing, others into sensuality, still others into silence, short curt words or sarcasm. The final and severe stage is physical abuse or the threat thereof.

As a soldier in My army you are under My command to carry out the great commission of spreading the good news. In order to do this you must stay very sensitive to My voice. This sensitivity is also a weak spot and very vulnerable to attack. The enemy knows the weapon of hurt feelings is very effective on you because of this sensitivity.

He will send people on a regular basis that carry one or more of these weapons. When the weapon is fired you will hear it. It has a whining sound, "you hurt my feelings", or a deep sound, "don't make me mad". When the silence weapon is fired it may take a few seconds to realize, but it's deafening silence hits very hard. You will know you've been hit when you find yourself making all kinds of concessions to restore sound. 

Most people have no idea that they are practicing witchcraft and being used by the enemy to control you and distract you from what I have commissioned you to do. You must train yourself to recognize these very effective weapons and expose them openly. Tell the person, their weapon is misfiring, and to put it away. 

By allowing My Holy Spirit to guide you with My love, you can disarm them and break the spirit of control they have used since childhood. Many will feel helpless without their weapon and will have a hard time giving it up. You must gently but firmly disarm them over and over, while at the same time show them My weapons, which are not carnal. Spend time showing them how to use each weapon in My arsenal. 

As a soldier of the cross you can never afford to be manipulated into disobedience. My soldiers are wise as serpents and harmless as doves. Use wisdom, and never again allow yourself to be hit with this weapon and never, never be tempted to pick it up and use it. It must be destroyed on contact. Your disobedience is the enemies victory.

Matthew 6:24-25 (KJV)
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. [25] Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

2 Corinthians 10:3-4 (KJV)
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: [4] (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

Luke 12:4-5 (AMP)
I tell you, My friends, do not dread and be afraid of those who kill the body and after that have nothing more that they can do. [5] But I will warn you whom you should fear: fear Him Who, after killing, has power to hurl into hell (Gehenna); yes, I say to you, fear Him!

2 Timothy 2:3-4 (AMP)
Take with me your share of the hardships and suffering which you are called to endure as a good (first-class) soldier of Christ Jesus. [4] No soldier when in service gets entangled in the enterprises of civilian life; his aim is to satisfy and please the one who enlisted him.

2 Corinthians 11:3-4 (AMP)
But now I am fearful, lest that even as the serpent beguiled Eve by his cunning, so your minds may be corrupted and seduced from wholehearted and sincere and pure devotion to Christ. [4] For you seem readily to endure it if a man comes and preaches another Jesus than the One we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you once received or a different gospel from the one you then received and welcomed; you tolerate all that well enough!

Galatians 5:6-10 (KJV)
For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love. [7] Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth? [8] This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you. [9] A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump. [10] I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear his judgment, whosoever he be.

Proverbs 6:25-28 (AMP)
Lust not after her beauty in your heart, neither let her capture you with her eyelids. [26] For on account of a harlot a man is brought to a piece of bread, and the adulteress stalks and snares as with a hook the precious life of a man. [27] Can a man take fire in his bosom and his clothes not be burned? [28] Can one go upon hot coals and his feet not be burned?

Judges 14:16-17 (KJV)
And Samson's wife wept before him, and said, Thou dost but hate me, and lovest me not: thou hast put forth a riddle unto the children of my people, and hast not told it me. And he said unto her, Behold, I have not told it my father nor my mother, and shall I tell it thee? [17] And she wept before him the seven days, while their feast lasted: and it came to pass on the seventh day, that he told her, because she lay sore upon him: and she told the riddle to the children of her people.

1 Samuel 15:23-26 (KJV)
For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord , he hath also rejected thee from being king. [24] And Saul said unto Samuel, I have sinned: for I have transgressed the commandment of the Lord , and thy words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice. [25] Now therefore, I pray thee, pardon my sin, and turn again with me, that I may worship the Lord . [26] And Samuel said unto Saul, I will not return with thee: for thou hast rejected the word of the Lord , and the Lord hath rejected thee from being king over Israel.

Luke 9:62 (KJV)
And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment