Monday, February 7, 2011

YOU CAN NEVER PASS THE 70 x 7 TEST ALONE

YOU CAN NEVER PASS THE 70 x 7 TEST ALONE

Forgiveness is an action, it is never a state of being. Forgiveness is always a response to a negative action, or word. Love is a state of being that one can possess and be possessed by. 

However this love does not exist in the natural realm nor is it possible to attain using even the strongest of human wills. This love is Me! I am love, which is the only case where love becomes a noun. I am unconditional love, and I swallow up all negative that comes against Me. My mercy which is forgiveness endures forever. There is not a negative big enough to overwhelm Me or out last My mercy. When it flows at Me like a flood multiplied even 70 times 7, I swallow it up with forgiveness. Forgiveness and mercy are the expression of love or Me. 

You can never be a verb, only a noun. Never seek to be a forgiver, this is an action and must have a noun, state of being to originate from. Human love is not a noun and is always conditional, very limited, and easily overwhelmed. 

Human love quickly runs out of forgiveness because it begins to take on offense, a state of being opposite of love. Human love cannot see beyond the action into the heart of the offender. Human love cannot see root causes, history, or demonic forces at work. Human love cannot see the end from the beginning. 

Human love is a poor counterfeit of Me in the earth. It is the remains of the relationship of what I placed in Adam originally. It is all that humans have without Me. It is easily overwhelmed and disappears like a vapor when the slightest negative approaches.

The only way to pass the 70 x 7 test is have Me control your entire being. Let me possess you soul as well as your spirit. There will be no effort on your part. You will never feel strained or put out. No one will ever be able offend you. This is all yours if you want it. All you must do is leave everything and come follow me. When I consume your every thought you will become, love in the earth and My will, will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Matthew 18:21-22 (AMP)
Then Peter came up to Him and said, Lord, how many times may my brother sin against me and I forgive him and let it go? As many as up to seven times? [22] Jesus answered him, I tell you, not up to seven times, but seventy times seven!

1 John 4:8 (KJV)
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1 John 4:7 (KJV)
Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

1 Corinthians 13:1-13 (KJV)
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. [2] And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. [3] And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor , and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. [4] Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, [5] Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; [6] Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; [7] Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. [8] Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. [9] For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. [10] But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. [11] When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. [12] For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. [13] And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment