Sunday, November 6, 2011

ARE YOU CALLING ME A LIAR?

 ARE YOU CALLING ME A LIAR?
>
> Every single time you doubt Me, you are calling Me a liar. When I promise something, it is done, first in heaven then on the earth. When you are surprised at anything I do, you are confessing the presence of some measure of doubt. Who do you really think I am? You have reduced me to a mere man. Let me make this clear, "God is not a man, that He should tell or act a lie, neither the son of man, that He should feel repentance or compunction for what He has promised. Has He said and shall He not do it? Or has He spoken and shall He not make it good?" Numbers 23:19 (AMP)
>
> I am incapable of telling a lie, because I am truth, but because you constantly listen to the father of lies with your natural mind, you spiritual mind has not developed to the point of erasing all doubt. When you have listened to enough lies in your head, it will create doubt in your heart.  "Truly I tell you, whoever says to this mountain, Be lifted up and thrown into the sea! and does not doubt at all in his heart but believes that what he says will take place, it will be done for him." Mark 11:23 (AMP)
>
> If there is doubt you will not obey, doubt is fertilizer for fear. They multiply and expand in minutes, paralyzing and rendering helpless those who once believed. There is only one way to erase doubt in the heart and that is to experience My love. When you are fully confident of someones love, you fully trust them. However in the human realm you know that failure is always possible. But I am Almighty God, I cannot fail, so your trust should be 100% solid.  "... No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God." Luke 9:62
>
> You do not have this trust because you compare My love to human love. Human love is performance based, and very conditional and this prevents you from experiencing My unconditional love. Your fear of failure, puts a constant strain on the beauty and the rest, that should be coming out of our love relationship. Here is a place you can use common sense; if I loved you enough, to give My son to die for you, when you were doing everything bad, why would I love you less when you are doing some things right. "But God shows and clearly proves His own love for us by the fact that while we were still sinners, Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) died for us." Romans 5:8 (AMP)
>
> If you can't trust My love you will doubt My promises. Everyone who begins a sentence with, "it's just my luck", you can be sure they do not have a relationship with Me. They are calling Me a regular liar, that fails them on a regular basis. You must come to the 100% spiritual conclusion, that I am crazy in love with you. Then, and then only can you begin to fall in love with Me and trust will build to a point to erase heart doubt. Eventually you will be moving mountains on a regular basis. "We love him, because he first loved us." 1 John 4:19
>
> The second hurdle you must cross is your worthiness. Doubt also comes because you think you are unworthy of My power and presence dwelling in you. This is an absolute fact. Your unworthy, along with the whole population of earth. No one, since Adam's fall has ever been worthy, that's why I gave My son, that by His worthiness, when He is inside you, makes you a worthy person. You can never be worthy because your very nature is unworthy. You are not unworthy because you did bad things, you we're born unworthy, that's why you must be born again.  ..." I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that unless a person is born again (anew, from above), he cannot ever see (know, be acquainted with, and experience) the kingdom of God." John 3:3 (AMP)
>
> Never struggle to be worthy it's impossible to produce worthiness. The struggle to be worthy produces a constant need for affirmation. Everything in side you screams, "TELL ME I"M OK", you become like an addict needing a fix. You will never be ok, but I am ok and I live inside you, therefore you are ok now. Rest now from all your struggles to be worthy. "For he who has once entered God''s rest also has ceased from the weariness and pain of human labors, just as God rested from those labors peculiarly His own. [11] Let us therefore be zealous and exert ourselves and strive diligently to enter that rest of God, to know and experience it for ourselves, that no one may fall or perish by the same kind of unbelief and disobedience into which those in the wilderness fell.Hebrews 4:10-11 (AMP)
>
> Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
> Best regards
> Jim Hammerle
>
> Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment