Saturday, November 12, 2011

I PLAY BY THE RULES ... MOST OF THE TIME

I PLAY BY THE RULES ... MOST OF THE TIME

I love a good fight, but in order to make it a challenge, I limit Myself to fighting through your spirit man. There is absolutely nothing that ever challenges Me. My power is so great, that natural beings cannot even look at Me and live. The worlds greatest enemy, satan himself, along with one third of all heavenly beings, was thrown out of heaven as fast as lighting, with a simple word from Me. "... I saw Satan falling like a lightning flash from heaven." Luke 10:18 (AMP)

There is nothing in existence that even approaches My power. With that being said, let Me explain why you have spiritual battles on earth. There is one dimension of My power that I want all of My creation to see. My redemptive power. Outside of the human race all other created beings, know I have all power, and that nothing challenges My power and still stands. However, I created humans for My special pleasure and gave them the unique power of choice. "But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and blessing and calamity you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die." Genesis 2:17 (AMP)
For them to choose to obey Me, gives Me a special glory, that nothing else does. "If you really love Me, you will keep (obey) My commands." John 14:15 (AMP)

I receive great pleasure when My creation with the power of choice, chooses to obey Me. Humans are on display for all creation to view their obedience and disobedience. "Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us , and let us run with patience the race that is set before us," Hebrews 12:1 (KJV)

I will speedily come to the aid of anyone, who gives Me glory by choosing to obey Me.
"And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell; but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. [16] The people answered, Far be it from us to forsake the Lord to serve other gods;" Joshua 24:15-16 (AMP)

I receive little glory when I crush the devil myself, because all creation knows there are no challenges for Me. But in your case, I have limited My power to your individual faith and love. This is a whole new dimension that never existed before I created humans.  "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us," Ephesians 3:20 (KJV)

If you choose to to disobey, you have rendered Me helpless to do anything for you. Now creation has never seen anything like this before, their unlimited God, deliberately limiting Himself to a created beings faith. You have become heavens entertainment, as they watch people limited to a time clock, working out their own salvation. "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:" John 1:12        I have set up everything for humans to win, I really fixed the fight and made you winner, simply by choosing obedience. "Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and physical and mental strength and ability over all the power that the enemy possesses; and nothing shall in any way harm you." Luke 10:19 (AMP)

However I don't always play by the same rules, because I write the rules. There I times I step in and take over when humans are failing completely. Sometimes I use some fire;
"Then the Lord rained on Sodom and on Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of the heavens. [25] He overthrew, destroyed, and ended those cities, and all the valley and all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground." Genesis 19:24-25 (AMP)

One time I used water; "In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. [12] And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights." Genesis 7:11-12 (KJV)

One time cracked the earth open; "As soon as he stopped speaking, the ground under the offenders split apart [32] And the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them and their households and Korah and all his men and all their possessions. [33] They and all that belonged to them went down alive into Sheol (the place of the dead); and the earth closed upon them, and they perished from among the assembly." Numbers 16:31-33 (AMP)

At the end of time I will set up an anti-christ, for satan to display his greatest power, but he not be able to destroy My humans that have chosen to obey Me. Then I will step in one final time and wipe him out along with the planet and all who did not choose to obey Me. "And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. [10] And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are , and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. [11] And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. [12] And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. [13] And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. [14] And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. [15] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:9-15 (KJV)

Then look what I do for My beloved human creation; "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. [2] And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. [3] And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. [4] And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. [5] And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. [6] And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. [7] He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son."

I MAKE THE RULES AND I WIN AND SO DO ALL MY OBEDIENT HUMANS

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment