Friday, November 4, 2011

RESTING IN THE GOOD TIMES OF DYSFUNCTION

RESTING IN THE GOOD TIMES OF DYSFUNCTION

In the world to be dysfunctional is not a good thing. It is considered a negative at best and insane and unfit for contact with society at it's worst.  It is the beginning and the end of the works of darkness on the human mind. I met two men that satan had gone all the way with, and I kicked all his demons out or their minds. When I ..."arrived at the other side in the country of the Gadarenes, two men under the control of demons went to meet (me), coming out of the tombs, so fierce and savage that no one was able to pass that way. [29] And behold, they shrieked and screamed, What have You to do with us, Jesus, Son of God? Have You come to torment us before the appointed time?  Matthew 8:28-29 (AMP) This is satan's goal for every human being.

In My kingdom you will discover a place where I communicate with you and you are mentally in another zone or realm. This is My realm, where you mentally and emotionally leave your body and enter My world, for a uninterrupted dialog and experience with Me. For example, one day I needed to teach, extremely prejudice Peter, a big lesson about Gentiles. ..."he became very hungry, and wanted something to eat; and while the meal was being prepared a trance came over him, [11] And he saw the sky opened and something like a great sheet lowered by the four corners, descending to the earth."Acts 10:10-11 (AMP) At this moment he was totally dysfunctional.

If you are born again, I am with you always, however you are not with Me always, because when you are operating in your natural mind you are in the earthly zone. This is not a bad thing, it is necessary in order to function in everyday life. However you cannot use this mind when you are dealing with spiritual matters, good or bad. When you are dealing with spiritual matters you must move into your spiritual mind, leave off listening to reason, and listen to My Spirit speaking to you from your belly. One day I told Elijah, ..."Go out and stand on the mount before the Lord. And behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains and broke in pieces the rocks before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake; [12] And after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a sound of gentle stillness and a still, small voice. [13] When Elijah heard the voice, he wrapped his face in his mantle and went out and stood in the entrance of the cave. And behold, there came a voice to him and said, What are you doing here, Elijah? [14] He said, I have been very jealous for the Lord God of hosts, because the Israelites have forsaken Your covenant, thrown down Your altars, and slain Your prophets with the sword. And I, I only, am left, and they seek my life, to destroy it."1 Kings 19:11-14 (AMP)

As soon as you get quiet and shut the noise of your natural mind out, you are in the good times of dysfunction. This is the rest that you have yet to enter into. "There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. [10] For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his." Hebrews 4:9-10

Many use the term anointing very loosely and do not understand that My true anointing brings you into a place of dysfunction as far as the natural mind. Under My anointing you see and hear things with your spiritual eyes and ears. When you try to understand My word with the natural mind, you are sure to be a spiritually dysfunctional human, in a bad way. Taking my word completely out of context an killing people with it. "Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life." 2 Corinthians 3:6

Now I am going to share a mystery with you. If you will take time every morning to become dysfunctional, and enter My realm, leave your natural mind and operate with your spiritual mind, I will handle the rest of your day for you. This is seeking the kingdom first, and Me adding the rest of the day unto you. During this dysfunctional time you will find the place of rest in Me that you have yet to fully enter into. This rest will become addicting and you will want more and more of it. The enemy will do everything possible to interrupt this time, so you must guard it. Between 4AM and 6 AM is an easily guarded time.  ..."seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33

If you have not been baptized in the My Holy Spirit and speak in tongues then you won't understand any of this, because your natural mind will dismiss it as foolishness. Ask Me to fill you with the Holy Spirit and I will do it, because I want you where I am every day and I long for your friendship. ..."they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance."Acts 2:4  ..." the natural, nonspiritual man does not accept or welcome or admit into his heart the gifts and teachings and revelations of the Spirit of God, for they are folly (meaningless nonsense) to him; and he is incapable of knowing them of progressively recognizing, understanding, and becoming better acquainted with them because they are spiritually discerned and estimated and appreciated."  1 Corinthians 2:14 (AMP)


 Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment