Thursday, November 17, 2011

LET'S PRETEND YOU ARE REALLY STUPID

LET'S PRETEND YOU ARE REALLY STUPID

Every step you take is a piece of your physical life, life is made up of small particles of time, called seconds. Science breaks it down much further into nano-seconds but they will never come close to My realm. Living inside of time is so limiting, having a physical body is much more limiting, when you put the physical body inside of time, you are almost helpless. "For all flesh (mankind) is like grass, and all its glory (honor) like the flower of grass. The grass withers and the flower drops off, 1 Peter 1:24 (AMP)

Man is so fragile, he has to breathe air of a certain quality and quanity, he has to have a certain amount of pure water every day, eat the right foods, and watch where he places every step. Humans are so dependant and frail, why do they boast about anything? "For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust. [15] As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth. [16] For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more." Psalm 103:14-16 (KJV)

Not one of the limitations I listed, exist in the spirit world. Outside of time and the physical, there is only one limitation, Me, your creator. In Me, all things consist. I AM the beginning and the end of all things. "All things were made and came into existence through (Me); and without   (Me) was not even one thing made that has come into being." John 1:3 (AMP) I have the ability to bring this unlimited world into your physical world, through the faith that I have given to every man. You have chosen to pull Me down to your physical limitations, instead of coming up to My unlimited eternal realm, where true freedom is a reality.
... verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you." Matthew 17:20 (KJV)

If you will give Me your time, and place your physical being, in My hands, I will start the supernatural operating in your life, while you are still in time and space. I override physical laws all the time. I can stop time, "Then spake Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon. [13] And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. [14] And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the Lord hearkened unto the voice of a man: for the Lord fought for Israel." or reverse time, I can cancel gravity, stop aging, dissolve solids, make things appear and disappear, create and destroy, all before one of your precious seconds has ticked. As a matter a fact I have just overridden many physical laws, while this was being written.

Knowing you great limitations, why would you ever start your day on your own? Give your steps to Me, your vehicles, your appointments, your total schedule, and your physical body. Give Me permission to invade you personal world and it will amaze you, what I can accomplish through your feeble hands and feet. Talk to Me all day long, ask Me how to do, even the things you are good at. If you are considered an expert, pretend your are really stupid, and can't even walk by yourself and pretend you have to depend on Me to breath. Lets even pretend your every heartbeat depends on Me, and watch what I will do in your day. My servant Paul said, "I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ''s sufficiency." Philippians 4:13 (AMP) If he did it so can you.

Let's start today and then tomorrow we will do it again and you will discover, you do not have to wait until you die to enter the limitless world of the spirit. "For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment." Luke 1:37 (AMP)




Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment