Friday, November 18, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU A LITTLE BIT ABOUT MYSELF

LET ME TELL YOU A LITTLE BIT ABOUT MYSELF

I know absolutely everything, I own absolutely everything, I am more powerful than absolutely everything, and I am ageless. You will not be able to grasp this; I had no beginning, don't try to wrap your mind around that one, you will only understand it when you get here. I am indestructible, I know no limits, and have no boundaries, sickness, death and disease disappear in My presence. I can never lie and and My word always comes to pass. I speak things into existence, I am everyplace at the same time and nothing escapes My eye. I am so big I fill everything, and yet so small I count the number of hairs on your head. "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, says the Lord God, He Who is and Who was and Who is to come, the Almighty (the Ruler of all)." Revelation 1:8 (AMP)

Sounds like I am boasting doesn't it? Of course I am, I am perfect, and I cannot fail, and there is none higher than I am. However, there is no pride in Me when I boast, because I am also the source of all humility. When you know that you are all in all there is no need for pride. ..."I AM WHO I AM and WHAT I AM, and I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE;"... Exodus 3:14 (AMP)

Would you like to know Me better? I am eager for you to know me personally. Did you know the closer you get to Me, the more of My attributes you take on. Do you understand that I know more about you than a team of doctors studying you for a thousand years.

Now guess where I have chosen to live? Inside you! "Dwell in Me, and I will dwell in you. Live in Me, and I will live in you. Just as no branch can bear fruit of itself without abiding in (being vitally united to) the vine, neither can you bear fruit unless you abide in Me." John 15:4 (AMP) The one  thing in all creation that is difficult for Me, is getting you to know and understand Me.

Now I can't get any closer to you, than inside you, can I? I had to save you, and cover you with blood of My perfect Son, in order to do that. Before your redemption plan went into effect, if you looked at My face, My glory would kill you. ..."Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live." Exodus 33:20 (KJV) Don't you see how much trouble I have gone to, in order to have a relationship with you. I only get Glory if you use your free will, to choose to know and understand Me. To know Me, is to love Me.

Don't confuse knowing about Me, with knowing Me, it's totally different. Most of those who know about Me, do not know Me or understand a thing about Me. "Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name? [23] And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me," ... Matthew 7:22-23 (AMP)

Knowing Me is becoming intimate with Me as a husband and wife in the Spirit. Becoming one with Me. Man and God becoming one new man. Some of you are starting to get it, and it thrills My heart. My joy is spilling over and becoming your your strength, as you I expand inside you. The greater I am in you, the less there is of you, and the more of Me there is in the earth. It's like John said, "He must increase, but I must decrease. He must grow more prominent; I must grow less... John 3:30 (AMP)

This is My kingdom being established on earth, as it is in heaven. Soon I will be able to manifest Myself in the earth, in those who have individually chosen to know Me. "For even the whole creation (all nature) waits expectantly and longs earnestly for God''s sons to be made known waits for the revealing, the disclosing of their sonship." Romans 8:19 (AMP) 

I will do this by forming a body out of them and I will be their head. This will be the My true church. The one without spot or wrinkle, the one I have built. I am doing all this, to prepare a bride for My Son, that you as part of the bride, can abide with us forever. "And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife." Revelation 21:9 (KJV)


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment