Friday, November 25, 2011

THE SOURCE OF LONELINESS

 THE SOURCE OF LONELINESS
 I will give you the source and the answer to loneliness at the same time. You are going to have to take a moment to digest the answer, because it is not what you are expecting and will challenge what you have come to know as lonely. Loneliness started at the garden of Eden, the day I put Adam and Eve out of the garden, and My glory could no longer cover them.

From that moment they had to cling to each other for security and companionship. Before they fell there was no such thing as loneliness. I did not create Eve for Adam because he was lonely. "And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him."Genesis 2:18 She was to be a helper, creating a team like We are in heaven. "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." Genesis 1:27 I separated the female part of Adam and made Eve, for a demonstration of heavenly interaction. OUR, is plural, "And God said, Let us make man in OUR image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." Genesis 1:26 The separation of the female part of Adam, creating Eve, made man plural.

The beauty of two becoming one, is a constant glory of heaven, "And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:" John 17:22 Oneness has a glory all it's own, as love needs an object for demonstration. Love demonstrated by oneness has a glory like none other in My creation. Before the fall I was the center of that oneness as My Spirit and My glory made them truly one flesh.

 After I withdrew My presence because of sin, there remained only an intimacy between a man and woman with both having a great void in their heart. My absence created that great void, which was not known before, an empty space or void, called loneliness. It was only natural to gravitate to each other, to ease this new strange and ugly emotional pain, called loneliness. From that point, needy humans cling to one another to prevent the pain of loneliness. This is one of the reasons divorce is so painful.

When a person is truly born again, I am able to be reunited with them in an intimate way. The glory of My presence once again, fills that void from inside. If you are born again and still are lonely, it reveals you have not become intimate with Me on a constant basis. When two people marry to satisfy the need of loneliness, they will always be co-dependent. If they should breakup, then each suffers great loneliness, and most of the time, make foolish choices in a rush to stop the pain.

When a person has a intimate relationship with Me, they do not need anyone to fill any void.
For as many of you as were baptized into Christ into a spiritual union and communion with Christ, the Anointed One, the Messiah have put on (clothed yourselves with) Christ. [28] There is now no distinction, ... there is not male and female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:27-28 (AMP) Now I can join together a strong marriage, I am able to knit two healthy, (not needy) individual people together as a demonstration of the oneness in heaven. If you need a wife or a husband to erase loneliness, then your relationship with Me is sadly lacking. I am not first in your life. When you find someone to fill that void, they will immediately be number one, because you have a need, and that man or woman is meeting it. The single and married person who is satisfied with Me is not lonely, because I am their all in all and fill their every inner man need.

Another human was never designed to meet the needs of the your inner man. When this happens it creates a co-dependence that ends in frustration, control and loneliness. Instead of being a helper to help lift a weight, the man and woman, become a weight to each other, always needing reassurance to prevent loneliness. It is I alone that can fill that void. ..."the fullness of Him Who fills all in all for in that body lives the full measure of Him Who makes everything complete, and Who fills everything everywhere with Himself." Ephesians 1:23 (AMP)

If you will lay aside all else and seek an intimate relationship with Me, with your whole heart, your loneliness will end. Then you will be fit for marriage, but it will be to accomplish My purpose not because you are needy, and lonely. Pursue Me, not her or him. "And you shall love the Lord your God out of and with your whole heart and out of and with all your soul (your life) and out of and with all your mind (with your faculty of thought and your moral understanding) and out of and with all your strength. This is the first and principal commandment." Mark 12:30 (AMP)

When your inner man is totally satisfied and you are not drastically searching for someone to fill your loneliness then you truly know Me and I know you intimately. "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. [10] And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:" Colossians 2:9-10
 "...I know (am intimate) and recognize My own, and My own know (are intimate) and recognize Me" John 10:14 (AMP)
 Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
 Jim Hammerle
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment