Sunday, November 27, 2011

LEARN TO EAT KINGDOM FOOD

LEARN TO EAT KINGDOM FOOD

As I have told you before, I cannot get any closer to you than inside you. However, we can communicate much more than we do. You have 24 hours each day in which to communicate. You say, "I must sleep sometime". You do not understand the Spirit world, your spirit never sleeps because a spirit, filled with regenerating life, does not tire. If you are drawing on the source of energy, who never sleeps or slumbers, then your then your spirit is like Me. "Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep."  Psalm 121:4

I know, you are thinking that your body and spirit, are two different things, which they are. However, your mind is able to join the two in a much greater way. If your mind will concentrate, on the deep truth of what I say, your body will draw, tireless energy from your spirit. ..."if the Spirit of Him Who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, then He Who raised up Christ Jesus from the dead will also restore to life your mortal (short-lived, perishable) bodies through His Spirit Who dwells in you." Romans 8:11 (AMP)

There is a natural rest and a supernatural rest. Supernatural rest, differs from natural rest, in that it is an abiding rest, one that does not demand inactivity. The unsaved, that practice yoga, are attempting to connect body and spirit to accomplish this, but their spirit is dead, so they must settle with connecting their body to their soul, which also tires and needs inactivity, to re-coupe. If you can only grasp how much life is in the reborn spirit and the amount of energy that it generates, when it is allowed to feed on My rhema word, you will enter a new world. ..."there is still awaiting a full and complete Sabbath-rest reserved for the true people of God;" Hebrews 4:9 (AMP)

Remember when I told the disciples, ..."I have meat to eat that ye know not of." John 4:32 (KJV) I was speaking of My body feeding off My Spirit, which was always communicating with My Father, the source of all energy. From time to time My body wearied, from constant contact with people, who drew on My energy reserve.  ..."all the multitude were seeking to touch Him, for healing power was all the while going forth from Him and curing them all saving them from severe illnesses or calamities." Luke 6:19 (AMP)   Those were the times I rested My body, until the next morning, when I could get alone with My Father.

The original human body of Adam, was designed to feed from the Spirit of My Father, giving it life continually. Adam never tired, never grew old, and did not know the word sickness. The food was eternal kingdom food, that was digested in the mind, rather than stomach. The food when digested, is called, revelation knowledge, which energizes and renews every cell of the body. ..."those who wait for the Lord who expect, look for, and hope in Him shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up close to God as eagles mount up to the sun; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired." Isaiah 40:31 (AMP)

Most western Christians are doubly ill, filling their belly, at the table, with junk food, and their mind, at the TV, with husks that the swine eat. Push yourself away from natural food and feast on meat that I eat. Trade you TV for revelation knowledge and begin eating the food, of the King of Kings. ..." I have food (nourishment) to eat of which you know nothing and have no idea." John 4:32 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment