Thursday, November 10, 2011

ONE WAY KINGDOM BANKING!!!

ONE WAY KINGDOM BANKING!!!

Today I will share the kingdom mystery of prosperity with you. If you are a borrower, then you are not living kingdom. I know this is offensive to many western Christians, but if you don't deal with it you will suffer to the end and very much at the end. Your testimony is weakened greatly by begging. You are to be the lender and not a worldly style lender. "The Lord shall open to you His good treasury, the heavens, to give the rain of your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hands; and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow." Deuteronomy 28:12 (AMP)

Kingdom lending is interest free for a lifetime, and here is the kicker, no pay back expected or required.  "Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away". Luke 6:30-32 (AMP) "Give away to everyone who begs of you who is in want of necessities, and of him who takes away from you your goods, do not demand or require them back again. [31] And as you would like and desire that men would do to you, do exactly so to them. [32] If you merely love those who love you, what quality of credit and thanks is that to you? For even the very sinners love their lovers (those who love them)." Matthew 5:42

Now he that has ears, hear this; I am creator God, I not only own everything, I control everything. I have abundance, beyond your comprehension. I can create faster than you can give, so how can I possibly run out. I can bury the whole world with My abundance, if I so desire.  You, on the other hand, have a carnal nature that is locked into the world system. It is based in greed and fear of want. The greedy keep you in fear of want, and teach you to store up, and heap up on earth. Their greed seeps into your soul at a young age and you become greedy, fearful and stingy. "But if anyone has this world's goods (resources for sustaining life) and sees his brother and fellow believer in need, yet closes his heart of compassion against him, how can the love of God live and remain in him?" 1 John 3:17 (AMP)

This worldly standard, places a financial and spiritual curse on you, that puts you in bondage to the god, mammon. He actually owns you, until he is paid off. Mentally you have tried to break it, but you doubt it in your heart. "Truly I tell you, whoever says to this mountain, Be lifted up and thrown into the sea! and does not doubt at all in his heart but believes that what he says will take place, it will be done for him." Mark 11:23 (AMP) In this area you are still unconverted, categorized as an unbelieving believer. I want to break this curse off you.

You like to use the phrase, "you can't out-give God", but you never try to out give Me. You don't even challenge Me. Your a coward, shaking in your boots, at the thought of  bill collectors and being homeless. Gideon would have told you to go home, you are not fit for battle. I will teach you how to break this fear.

Here's the hard facts, there will always be the poor. My children are not to be among them. There will always be the rich, My children are not to be among them either. My children, never run out, and always have enough and some to share. You own nothing for all is Mine, so stop holding on to My money and material goods, they are for those that lack. The reason some in My body lack, is because you are keeping their goods in your bank, garage, or storage unit.
I repeat, "But if ANYONE has this world's goods (resources for sustaining life) and SEES HIS BROTHER and fellow believer in NEED, yet closes his heart of compassion against him, how can the love of God live and remain in him?" 1 John 3:17 (AMP)

Here is how to move into My system. For the next 30 days, do the following:
First, Commit to Me all of your stuff, everything.
Second, listen to My voice and meet every need that I send to you. Not just money, everything, time, labor, phone call, hug, a word, a ride, and do it joyfully with no complaining, and no excuses. Remember, you are no longer working with your money or goods, you gave them to Me. By the Spirit you will know which ones I sent to you and which ones are lazy or living under a curse of disobedience.

After 30 days see what I have left over. Notice I did not say YOU, all that comes back is still Mine for meeting more needs. Now you are free and you can truly "Give, and gifts will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, will they pour into the pouch formed by the bosom of your robe and used as a bag. For with the measure you deal out with the measure you use when you confer benefits on others, it will be measured back to you." Luke 6:38 (AMP)

You need to get nervous, when you feel secure about the amount in your bank account, because it has more than your daily needs. You may be starving or freezing your brother or sister. "And I will reply to them, Solemnly I declare to you, in so far as you failed to do it for the least in the estimation of men of these, you failed to do it for Me. [46] Then they will go away into eternal punishment, but those who are just and upright and in right standing with God into eternal life." Matthew 25:45-46 (AMP)

Break the curse starting today!
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment