Wednesday, November 23, 2011

CHRISTIAN WATER SPIDERS

CHRISTIAN WATER SPIDERS

The water spider glides across the surface of water easier and faster than you can walk on solid ground. Water is so dense that it easily supports his weight. It does not matter if the water is 2 inches or two miles deep, the depth has no effect on the water spider. The little creature is not interested in the depths beneath his feet, he is content to live his whole life on the surface.

Most western Christians are spiritual water spiders, when it comes to My wisdom and knowledge. The deepest that man has plunged into the ocean's depths, is less than 2 miles. Compare My wisdom and knowledge to ocean depth and it would be a hundred thousand miles deep and mans two miles would be two inches. "Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unfathomable (inscrutable, unsearchable) are His judgments (His decisions)! And how untraceable (mysterious, undiscoverable) are His ways (His methods, His paths)! Romans 11:33 (AMP)"

You have wondered if you will exhaust my subject matter and revelations by writing each day. If you wrote nonstop for the next ten thousand years,  you would only have just begun. I could start revealing all My knowledge, of everything on the surface of the earth, from the microscopic nerve cells of the mosquito, to the tiny fibers that hold the mighty oak tree together.  We could then move to the sub atomic world, revealing secrets far beyond mans most powerful microscopes. "There are four things which are little on the earth, but they are exceedingly wise: [25] The ants are a people not strong, yet they lay up their food in the summer; [26] The conies are but a feeble folk, yet they make their houses in the rocks; [27] The locusts have no king, yet they go forth all of them by bands; [28] The lizard you can seize with your hands, yet it is in kings'' palaces." Proverbs 30:24-28 (AMP)

Then I could explain in detail, the depths of the sea and every creature in it. Not only do I know them, they know Me and they all have voices and a language I can understand. have you ever heard an eel speak?
"And I heard every created thing in heaven and on earth and under the earth in Hades, the place of departed spirits and on the sea and all that is in it, crying out together, To Him Who is seated on the throne and to the Lamb be ascribed the blessing and the honor and the majesty (glory, splendor) and the power (might and dominion) forever and ever (through the eternities of the eternities)!" Revelation 5:13 (AMP)

Oh, did I mention, we have yet to share the details of the atmosphere, with its many gases and the ecosystem and it's relationship to the planet's live. "there are also many other things which Jesus did. If they should be all recorded one by one in detail, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain (have room for) the books that would be written."John 21:25 (AMP)

What about space, the planets, the moon and the sun that keeps you from freezing to death. You have yet to explore the universe, then move to the stars and then the details of your galaxy with it's billions of stars, each having a name. I have not yet mentioned the thousands of galaxies, that can quickly make your galaxy disappear, as we move to regions far beyond the capacity of human comprehension. "There are heavenly bodies (sun, moon, and stars) and there are earthly bodies (men, animals, and plants), but the beauty and glory of the heavenly bodies is of one kind, while the beauty and glory of earthly bodies is a different kind. [41] The sun is glorious in one way, the moon is glorious in another way, and the stars are glorious in their own distinctive way; for one star differs from and surpasses another in its beauty and brilliance." 1 Corinthians 15:40-41 (AMP)

The most intelligent humans on earth, do not even understand their own body, yet they have the mordacity to say, I don't exist. ..." This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me." Mark 7:6  I am longing to reveal, Myself and everything I know, to the simple ones, who will love Me above all else. Most people do not even want to know Me, yet I long to reveal all that I am and all that I know to them.  ..."I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes"...Luke 10:21 

Here it is in a nutshell; ..." by (Me) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by (Me), and for (Me): [17] And (I am) before all things, and by (Me) all things consist." Colossians 1:16-17  Now, are you starting to get the picture?

Everything about Me, is beyond you, so save your energy and don't try to use your natural tiny brain to figure Me out. I DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT ME, I want you to know Me, as your Father, so the only way you will find these secrets, is to spend your time with Me and I will reveal them to your spirit man.
I created you so you could choose to love Me above all else, all I want from you is your heart, My child.


"O LORD, you have searched me thoroughly and have known me. [2] You know my downsitting and my uprising; You understand my thought afar off. [3] You sift and search out my path and my lying down, and You are acquainted with all my ways. [4] For there is not a word in my tongue still unuttered, but, behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. [5] You have beset me and shut me in--behind and before, and You have laid Your hand upon me. [6] Your infinite knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high above me, I cannot reach it. [7] Where could I go from Your Spirit? Or where could I flee from Your presence? [8] If I ascend up into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in Sheol (the place of the dead), behold, You are there. [9] If I take the wings of the morning or dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, [10] Even there shall Your hand lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me. [11] If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me and the night shall be the only light about me, [12] Even the darkness hides nothing from You, but the night shines as the day; the darkness and the light are both alike to You. [13] For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother''s womb. [14] I will confess and praise You for You are fearful and wonderful and for the awful wonder of my birth! Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well. [15] My frame was not hidden from You when I was being formed in secret and intricately and curiously wrought as if embroidered with various colors in the depths of the earth a region of darkness and mystery. [16] Your eyes saw my unformed substance, and in Your book all the days of my life were written before ever they took shape, when as yet there was none of them. [17] How precious and weighty also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them! [18] If I could count them, they would be more in number than the sand. When I awoke, could I count to the end I would still be with You."Psalm 139:1-18 (AMP)
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment