Saturday, November 26, 2011

THE TWO SIDES OF MY PRESENCE

THE TWO SIDES OF MY PRESENCE

No matter which side you are on, My presence is consuming and ends up confirming the title of Almighty. Never at any time does My manifest presence end up the looser. When the enemy prevailed on the earth with control of every mans imagination, My presence came with a flood and covered the earth with water. I ... "saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually". Genesis 6:5 (KJV)

In the city of Sodom, I made one visit and decided to revisit it with My presence in the form of fire. ..."the Lord said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous; [21] I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know." Genesis 18:20-21

One time I visited the earth and and My presence consumed the international world language. It was divided into hundreds of languages and dialects. All men had become atheist in thinking and I said, "Come, let Us go down and there confound (mix up, confuse) their language, that they may not understand one another''s speech." Genesis 11:7 (AMP)

Remember when My man Moses was trying to lead My people as I had commanded, and Korah, Dathan, and Abiram, came against him. It's a good thing that Moses had compassion on all the people because My presence was about to kill them all. I listen to Moses and My presence opened up the ground and swallowed the three rebels and their families and their possessions. "But if the Lord make a new thing, and the earth open her mouth, and swallow them up, with all that appertain unto them, and they go down quick into the pit; then ye shall understand that these men have provoked the Lord . [32] And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods." Numbers 16:30,32

When a married couple decided to lie to My spirit, My presence killed them on the spot. ..."Peter said, Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart that you should lie to and attempt to deceive the Holy Spirit... [5] Upon hearing these words, Ananias fell down and died. And great dread and terror took possession of all who heard of it." Acts 5:3,5

That's the side of Me that you do not want to know. There is a point where I need to protect My purpose at the expense of people. These were examples. Many times when someone interferes with those who host My presence and are carrying out My purpose, if they harden their heart and refuse to repent, I will take drastic measures to protect My kingdom plans. "HE WHO, being often reproved, hardens his neck shall suddenly be destroyed--and that without remedy." Proverbs 29:1 (AMP)

These that host My presence, are those that are intimate with Me. These are they, that all are creation since the fall, has been waiting for, My mature bride made ready. "For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. [21] Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. [29] For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. [30] Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. [31] What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:19,21,29-31 (KJV)

I am recruiting an army of believers that have learned to host My presence, and do great exploits. These will demonstrate My kingdom authority in the earth. They will demonstrate the glory of the other side of My presence.
..." other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd." John 10:16     

They are passionately in love with Me, and no one or nothing, will be able to stand against the presence they carry. Through them, My power and authority will be demonstrated in the earth. "And now they sing a new song, saying, You are worthy to take the scroll and to break the seals that are on it, for You were slain (sacrificed), and with Your blood You purchased men unto God from every tribe and language and people and nation. [10] And You have made them a kingdom (royal race) and priests to our God, and they shall reign as kings over the earth!" Revelation 5:9-10 (AMP)

I am inviting all those who are called by name to accept My invitation to die to themselves, and become part of this great supernatural army. I am building an army of lovers, calling you and millions around the globe, from the north, south, east, and west to enter an intimate relationship with Me.
"Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears and listens to and heeds My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he will eat with Me. [21] He who overcomes (is victorious), I will grant him to sit beside Me on My throne, as I Myself overcame (was victorious) and sat down beside My Father on His throne." Revelation 3:20-21 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment