Tuesday, November 15, 2011

SPIRITUAL OSMOSIS

SPIRITUAL OSMOSIS

As the human spirit and soul are exposed to My extremely high powered presence, there is a saturation process that takes place in the mind, will, and emotion of the human being. This process cannot be forced or rushed and has nothing and everything to do Me and you. Nothing to do with any effort on either of our parts and everything to do with your total being, spending great deals of time in My presence. ..." when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses' hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone while he talked with him. [30] And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone; and they were afraid to come nigh him." Exodus 34:29-30

Osmosis is much slower and much more complete than a transference. I can transfer a glass of water, placing  the water in your hand, but your far from saturated. You may even drink the water, but your are not yet saturated. The process of osmosis must take place so the water is assimilated into every cell of your being. The human body is actually water saturated all the time, because it is 70% water. 

The glory process is like a spiritual osmosis. Even your physical body can show forth My life with a glow, that those in darkness are attracted to. Spiritual osmosis is the process whereby you take on My glory attributes, consisting of the fruits of the Spirit. ..."the fruit of the Holy Spirit the work which His presence within accomplishes is love, joy (gladness), peace, patience (an even temper, forbearance), kindness, goodness (benevolence), faithfulness, [23] Gentleness (meekness, humility), self-control (self-restraint, continence). Against such things there is no law that can bring a charge." Galatians 5:22-23 (AMP)

Think of My presence as nuclear radiation in a good way. You become saturated just by being exposed. You need do nothing but come near the core and you are contaminated. If you stay in My presence for a length of time every day, asking Me for My thoughts, and wanting to know My ways, you will be completely changed by My glory. This is why your flesh and the enemy work together to keep us apart. Everywhere you carry My glory you take territory away from the enemy. "Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: ... [25] There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the Lord your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you. [26] Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; [27] A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you this day: [28] And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the Lord your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known." Deuteronomy 11:24-28 (KJV)

Listen My child, I have done everything for you, all you have to do is, ..."present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service." Romans 12:1 (KJV) I show forth out of you as the light, I come forth out of your belly as the living water, My power heals the sick through your hands, and My words fill your mouth when you go to speak. You yield, I work, it's that simple. I do not ask of you anything, that I have not equipped you to do. I love you more than anything and if you will just hang out with Me, you will be changed, "Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you. [15] For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God. [16] For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. [17] For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; [18] While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:14-18 (KJV)

What do you say? Will you hang out with Me every day, so I can change your world and effect everyone you meet. I guarantee it will happen, no one comes in contact with My glory and stays the same. ..."Were not our hearts greatly moved and burning within us while He was talking with us on the road and as He opened and explained to us the sense of the Scriptures?" Luke 24:32 (AMP)
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

3 comments:

  1. Very inspiring.God bless you richly sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gave me peace and understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Spirit spoke to me "osmosis" wasnt sure what it meant~ Googled it and Found this... Thank you for the Clarification~ Good is good and is speaking thru you! May God CONTINUE to use you for his glory!!

    ReplyDelete