Saturday, November 5, 2011

SECOND HAND ANOINTING

 SECOND HAND ANOINTING
>
> I am rescuing many of My sheep from shepherds who have no desire or interest in really knowing Me. They are content to repeat what they have read and heard about Me and build a house of cards on a second hand anointing. "These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever." 2 Peter 2:17 My sheep are starving for lack of rich food, fresh from My table.
>
> Many wannabe, self proclaimed leaders, sit in conference after conference taking notes from someone who is intimate with Me, so they can repeat it to their flock. I hear them talking amongst themselves, saying, "I got several sermons out of that teaching". I have never given a message to any shepherd for the purpose of repeating. Every message from heaven given to a human to deliver, is strictly for the purpose of leading the hearer toward personal intimacy with Me. If a message does not do that, it is not from Me.
>
> They leave the conference thinking they have a stack of impressive sermon notes to wow their people with, and keep their job. Some even feel relieved that they don't need to wait on Me for a while. They even have the CD in case the couldn't take all the notes. The problem is they have never known Me and they refuse to die to their flesh and come and find Me for themselves"... Behold, I am against the shepherds, and I will require My sheep at their hand and cause them to cease feeding the sheep, neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more. I will rescue My sheep from their mouths, that they may not be food for them." Ezekiel 34:10 (AMP)
>
> Every calling and every gift I have given man, is for the purpose of discipling. My kingdom is people, those I have called by My name, I do not need a brick and mortar building, you use the word "church" wrong, and "house of god" is absolutely misused. "Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest? [50] Hath not my hand made all these things? [51] Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did , so do ye." Acts 7:49-51
>
> I dwell in the heart of man and, therefore all gifts and callings on earth are strictly for the purpose of duplication. Once you have an intimate relationship with Me, your are responsible to duplicate yourself in another. Teaching them to be intimate with Me an in turn them repeating the process. "And the instructions which you have heard from me along with many witnesses, transmit and entrust as a deposit to reliable and faithful men who will be competent and qualified to teach others also." 2 Timothy 2:2 (AMP)
>
> This is the way My Glory will ultimately cover the earth, in the hearts of mankind, when you all come to the full stature of My son. The bride, the glorious church, will then be the salt of the earth, ready to be united with My Son. In front of your enemies, you will sit down to a table filled with the delicacies of heaven. "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. [6] Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever." Psalm 23:5-6
>
> I give you fair warning, you will never make it through the last day deception, feeding on a second hand anointing. Most of My sheep in the west are starving because the shepherds are carnal and continue to feed their flesh. I will no longer allow My sheep to suffer from malnutrition, I am closing man made ministries and exposing their false shepherds. I am leading My sheep to shepherds that are intimate with Me and willing to lay down their life for the sheep. When the last day deception is at it's peak you must be intimate with Me in order to overcome and even then I will need to cut time short. "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. [24] For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." Matthew 24:22,24
>
> To put it simply, the elect are those who know Me intimately. They have sold out to Me and want nothing of or for themselves. They are the truly wise ones on the earth.
> And the foolish said to the wise, Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out. [9] But the wise replied, There will not be enough for us and for you; go instead to the dealers and buy for yourselves. [10] But while they were going away to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were prepared went in with him to the marriage feast; and the door was shut. [11] Later the other virgins also came and said, Lord, Lord, open the door to us! [12] But He replied, I solemnly declare to you, I do not know you I am not acquainted with you." Matthew 25:8-12 (AMP)
>
> As for the ungodly shepherds, "It would be more profitable for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were hurled into the sea than that he should cause to sin or be a snare to one of these little ones lowly in rank or influence." Luke 17:2 (AMP)
>
> I am calling all My people everywhere to "...humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 (AMP)
>
> Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
> Best regards
> Jim Hammerle
>
> Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment