Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I AM A GOD WITHOUT LIMBS

I AM A GOD WITHOUT LIMBS

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send? And who will go for Us? Then said I, Here am I; send me." Isaiah 6:8 (AMP) You praise Me as the limitless God, but this is only true outside your sphere of human influence. There are millions of children that I cannot hug because I am limited having no arms of flesh, there are multitudes of cast down people that I want to lift up, but I am unable, having no hands, of flesh. There are starving people that I cannot feed, naked that I cannot cloth and oh so many in prison that I cannot visit, because I am missing legs of flesh and bone.

Did you ever stop to think, that salesman you brushed off as a bother, has a soul, he is trying his best to provide for his family. Did think to ask Me, if I wanted to save him. I have been working for years, on so many people, that you will not  even give the time a day to, because you doing the work of the ministry. People are people, wether they are selling cars or their bodies, I do not put one above the other. ..."Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: [35] But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him." Acts 10:34-35

I love every person, but I need your face, to smile at them, I need your legs to carry Me down the streets and alleys, where people are waiting to meet Me. I need your hand to knock on the widows door, I need your back to carry the box of groceries to her porch. I needed your eyes to cry with, when that neighbor lost a child. When you ask people, how are you? Do you really care, most of the time you never hear the answer. By being very selective on who is worthy of your time, you are making Me, your limitless God, very limited. ..."whoever gives to one of these little ones in rank or influence even a cup of cold water because he is My disciple, surely I declare to you, he shall not lose his reward." Matthew 10:42 (AMP)

I am the light of the world but I shine through you. I talk to lonely, but I use your tongue. I provide for the needy but I withdraw from your bank account. If you refuse to give Me the freedom to use all your faculties your community and nation will remain in darkness and bondage. I have no one to take your place, in your home, on your street, or at your job. You are it, my child. You are the only piece of heaven that many will ever see. If you claim to be a new creature in Christ, then you are saying to everyone, "I look like Jesus, I am an example of what He can do for every human, follow me and I lead you to Him."

Never think you are not important to those around you. Their eternal destiny depends on you. Where are you leading them?  "You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste (its strength, its quality), how can its saltness be restored? It is not good for anything any longer but to be thrown out and trodden underfoot by men. [14] You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. [15] Nor do men light a lamp and put it under a peck measure, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all in the house. [16] Let your light so shine before men that they may see your moral excellence and your praiseworthy, noble, and good deeds and recognize and honor and praise and glorify your Father Who is in heaven." Matthew 5:13-16 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment