Monday, November 21, 2011

I CAN HANDLE YOUR STINKING THINKING, IT'S YOUR HEART I'M AFTER

I CAN HANDLE YOUR STINKING THINKING, IT'S YOUR HEART I'M AFTER

You should see the dumb decisions that carnal Christians make. They spell disaster in a hundred ways. Never in a thousand years could they find the joy they are searching for. Making the flesh happy, will never bring joy in the spirit. The carnal mind only speaks flesh language, it can only understand fleshly desires and seeks happiness in the septic tank of society. Offering, piles of money, drugs, alcohol, sensual pleasures, from the cesspools of hell, and calling it the good life. ..."David sent and enquired after the woman. And one said, Is not this Bath-sheba, the daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the Hittite?" 2 Samuel 11:3

Every human starts out with a carnal mind and buys into it's  lies for a while. When you are born again, the carnal mind will keep on lying to you, but now you have My Spirit to tell you the truth about every offer the carnal mind makes. ..."when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: "John 16:13

Now let's get to the heart of the matter. Among the carnal christians there are those who's heart is seeking righteousness, and those who will fall away because the seed did not fall on good ground. Those hearts seeking righteousness, do not want the carnal good life, they want My eternal life. From time to time they will listen to the carnal mind, but when they do, they instantly have a Godly sorrow, and quickly repent. The sins they commit are instantly washed away by the water of the word, because their heart is kept pure, by My grace. I ..." sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, [27] That ... (I) might present it to ... (Myself) a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.Ephesians 5:26-27

All your sin was paid for on the cross, so sin is not the issue, your heart is! Does your heart long for righteousness or sin. If sin does not grieve you, then you do not long for righteousness. If when you sin you are in anguish, until it is cleansed, you are a seeker of righteousness, and you will be filled, that's My promise to you. "Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled." Matthew 5:6

If you do not have a heart that seeks righteousness, it's not hopeless, ask Me for a new heart.  My servant David asked Me for one. "Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right, persevering, and steadfast spirit within me." Psalm 51:10 (AMP) I am anxious to give you a heart, one that seeks after Me.

When I gave David a new heart, it was such a good heart, it made him, a man after My own heart. I will gladly give you one of these hearts, if you sincerely ask for it. What kind of heart do you have now? A grieving heart, a lustful heart, a lonely heart, a selfish heart, a hard heart, a broken heart, a doubtful heart, or a sinful heart, you can trade it in if you like. You can even ask for one that will make you a man after My heart. After asking, get in a position to receive by waiting on Me, and people notice your new heart, a heart that lights up the atmosphere, when you enter the room. "A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh." Ezekiel 36:26

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment