Tuesday, November 29, 2011

GROWING ONE LIE AT A TIME

GROWING ONE LIE AT A TIME

..."I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me". John 14:6 Truth is a single person, Me and I, Truth am a revealer of lies, in you. "...Let God be found true though every human being is false and a liar, ..." Romans 3:4 (AMP)

 When you and I join together in the born again experience, a life of lies crashes head on with truth and life springs forth! Truth as a living person will never negotiate with a lie, because truth is absolute. The enemy tries to negotiate with half truths, but I always say, no deal! It is darkness trying to mix with light and it will never happen. ..."the Light shines on in the darkness, for the darkness has never overpowered it put it out or absorbed it or appropriated it, and is unreceptive to it." John 1:5 (AMP)

Because of the impossibility of mixture, you salvation is completed in truth. You cannot truly repent if you do not know the truth about yourself. Changing your mind from one lie to another, is simply going from one darkness to another, going in circles in darkness. Your life is made up of layers of lies, lies to you and about you, and in you. People lie about you in a positive way, building you up or in negative way tearing you down. You lie to yourself, building yourself up or knocking yourself down. There is no truth in you, until I enter the picture.

When I enter the picture the greatest possible shock happens to the human soul, the revelation that your entire life, is resting on a foundation of lies. At this moment true repentance can take place, however most settle for half truths trying to save themselves, and remain in darkness. True repentance is required for Me to switch your foundation. We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death." 1 John 3:14

Here is the truth revelation that you must accept, you must be able to say, ..."I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not." Romans 7:18 Until this happens, true repentance cannot take place. without true repentance I cannot save you. I cannot save you as long as you insist on saving yourself. As long as you insist on lying to yourself, the person Truth is not being accepted. ..."you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32 (AMP) You will know Me, the person of truth and My blood washes away all your foundation of lies, and My power sets you on the foundation of Truth, Me.

Remember, only your lie foundation has been replaced by the truth foundation, the rest of your building has many lies throughout it. After you are born again, you must wait on Me, and be intimate with Me. As you wait on Me you will begin to see much more of Me, (truth) as further lies are exposed on a daily basis. Paul said, "I die daily I face death every day and die to self." 1 Corinthians 15:31 (AMP)

I (Truth) will begin to reveal every lie in your life, one by one, and daily repentance is required to grow to My stature. I will reveal each lie, ..."until (you) all attain oneness in the faith and in the comprehension of the full and accurate knowledge of the Son of God, that (you) might arrive at really mature manhood (the completeness of personality which is nothing less than the standard height of Christ''s own perfection), the measure of the stature of the fullness of the Christ and the completeness found in Him" Ephesians 4:13 (AMP)

So today be ready to change your mind as I will show up during the day and reveal a lie that you have held as truth. This way everyday you will grow until there is no darkness in you at all.


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment