Monday, November 7, 2011

THE GROANING OF GOD'S ACHING HEART

THE GROANING OF GOD'S ACHING HEART

When all language fails to come up with adequate words to express the feeling of deep suffering, it is expressed by groaning. Sometimes natural pain is so severely indescribable, that the body goes into shock to cope with it.

Your spirit is different, when it suffers severe pain it groans,
"And He groaned and sighed deeply in His spirit and said, Why does this generation demand a sign? Positively I say to you, no sign shall be given this generation." Mark 8:12 (AMP) 

In order to feel secure, people need affirmation, unknowingly they search night and day looking for the purpose of their birth. Their heart cries, whatever it takes, just make me feel secure and loved, in what I am doing. Boys and girls, men and women of all ages, are constantly being exploited by western world merchants, promising to have the answer to their insecurity, if they buy their product. Clothes, video games, cars, homes, education, TVs, beauty salons, everything and anything has some sort of reference to you feeling good about yourself. "Vapor of vapors and futility of futilities! All is vanity (emptiness, falsity, and vainglory). [3] What profit does man have left from all his toil at which he toils under the sun? Is life worth living?" Ecclesiastes 1:2-3 (AMP) Every searcher comes up empty, at the end of their journey.

This was never your intended purpose. I created you for fellowship with Me. I have destined you to carry My presence throughout the earth and establish My kingdom. I have promised you that if you ...seek first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33 (KJV)  The pain and disappointment, is truly heartbreaking for Me, as I know what I have stored up for you.

The way I express My anguish over this situation, is by groaning in your spirit. I am able to be involved in man's  deplorable situation, by praying through spiritually alive humans, who yield themselves to My Spirit. No one knows how to pray accurately, for the condition of lost humans. I did not create them to chase mammon, all their time on earth, only to end up empty, depressed and on their way to hell. They are for My pleasure, "Not in your own strength for it is God Who is all the while effectually at work in you energizing and creating in you the power and desire, both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight." Philippians 2:13 (AMP)

Having the handicap of not knowing how to pray, I help you pray, using your yielded tongue, speaking a language unknown to you and at intense times, I will groan in your spirit, until strongholds are broken, and captives are free. "So too the Holy Spirit comes to our aid and bears us up in our weakness; for we do not know what prayer to offer nor how to offer it worthily as we ought, but the Spirit Himself goes to meet our supplication and pleads in our behalf with unspeakable yearnings and groanings too deep for utterance." Romans 8:26 (AMP)

When I find those I can pray through, they are completely  consumed with My prayer. At times it lasts for a few minutes and other times for hours. On rare occasions it will last for days. "For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit by the Holy Spirit within me prays, but my mind is unproductive it bears no fruit and helps nobody. [15] Then what am I to do? I will pray with my spirit by the Holy Spirit that is within me, but I will also pray intelligently with my mind and understanding; I will sing with my spirit by the Holy Spirit that is within me, but I will sing intelligently with my mind and understanding also."1 Corinthians 14:14-15 (AMP) Please understand this, I do nothing on the earth except answer someones prayer, most of the time My own prayers. Everyone of My actions on earth are in answer to a prayer. "According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: [5] Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, [6] To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. [7] In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; [8] Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; [9] Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: [10] That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: [11] In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: [12] That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. [13] In whom ye also trusted , after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, [14] Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory." Ephesians 1:4-14

This is why I will do much of the praying, if My people will yield their vessel to My Spirit. Humans are in charge of nothing, they can only yield, to light or darkness. I created them to yield to My light, but they have the power of choice. If those in light pray wrong, I won't hear their prayer, "Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not. [3] Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts" James 4:2-3,  but I am willing to do the praying for and through you if you will let Me. This will guarantee the answer according to My will.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment