Tuesday, August 14, 2012

CAN YOU HANDLE *** (THIS SEAT IS SAVED)

CAN YOU HANDLE *** (THIS SEAT IS SAVED)

If you have any spiritual understanding I am sure you are aware of the fact that I ... see not as man sees; for man looks on the outward appearance, but I look on the heart."
1 Samuel 16:7 (AMP) There is a simple test that must be passed before I promote you to a place of any kingdom authority. It's the saved seat test. When you go to the better seat and someone says, "this seat is reserved, could you move back please"? I am monitoring your heart for the slightest sign of a deflated ego. If your heart whispers the slightest thought, 'don't they know who I am', you have heart trouble, and must be retested. You may hide the outward appearance well, but the outward does not show up on the monitor. You, yourself have no idea you are being tested, nor does anyone else.

My tests for ego heart problems are numerous. The cancelled speaker test is for the more advanced. When you were suppose to be the speaker and I bump you for someone else, does the monitor bleep a troubled heart. The "no platform seat", is a test only for generals. This test is for Colonels being tested for a kingdom generals position. Spiritually high ranking officers who spend years of work in the trenches, where no one else will go, giving all, interceding night and day, blood, sweat and tears and pouring your life out in the place where I have called you. The test comes when, an area wide meeting is planned on the same ground that is covered with your blood and tears; a meeting with a national speaker and I have all those that have put you down, sitting high on the platform, and I make sure you are not invited.

I make sure your name is not mentioned and My eyes are glued on the monitor, will your heart break down and fire darts of bitterness at the platform or will you worship Me and bless them? And I push you to the limit, when I have your friends whisper, "you should be up there"? Am I mean? Not at all! A drill sergeant sounds mean, but he only has a short time to prepare kids to be men. Their lives will soon depend on it. I cannot afford to have an ounce of pride in a kingdom general, because of the authority he will carry, he will self destruct. Kingdom generals are the greatest in the kingdom and "whoever humbles himself as a little child, the same is greatest (a general) in the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 18:4 (KJV)

Are you as humble as a little child, let Me strap a heart monitor on you and run some tests. Did they thank everyone but you? Was everybody's name mentioned but yours? Did someone get all the credit for what you did? Did you end up stuck with the bill and no one else offered to chip in? I am watching your monitor! How many times can you take being passed over before you monitor bleeps? All your tests will be easier if "when you are invited, go and recline in the lowest place, so that when your host comes in, he may say to you, Friend, go up higher! Then you will be honored in the presence of all who sit at table with you." Luke 14:10 (AMP)

I could care less what the people call you, its what the "great a cloud of witnesses, ..." Hebrews 12:1 (KJV) the hosts of heaven call you, they can see the monitor. Promotion in the kingdom is so much easier when you fully understand that "everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles himself will be exalted." Luke 18:14 (AMP) Are you ready for promotion? If you say yes, you just failed by exalting yourself. I only pick from those who answer NO. Kingdom promotion comes to those who are perfectly content where they are.

Before I let you go, just so there is no misunderstanding, let Me say, kingdom promotion does not even resemble religious promotion. It means you gain the title of servant. On earth you may carry out the garbage, but in heaven the angelic hosts wait to carry out your every command. On earth they may call you bishop, and in heaven, not even know who you are. On earth the lines may be backed up a mile to get in to hear you speak, but here in heaven you are still outside the door.

Kingdom promotion means that your have more of heavens authority and that "I have given you the keys of the kingdom of heaven: so that whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven: and whatever you loose on earth is loosed in heaven." Matthew 16:19 (KJV) It means, when you speak heaven listens. Do not pay any mind to the peoples promotion, it is absolutely worthless. I remember on Thursday they were bowing in the streets to Me and by Friday night they were spitting on Me and I was exactly the same loving person. "Promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. [7] But I the judge: put down one, and set up another." Psalm 75:6-7 (KJV)
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment