Tuesday, August 21, 2012

WEEPING AND GNASHING

WEEPING AND GNASHING

Am I a big mean, tough God up in the sky, waiting to punish you? YES to some of you! Can you remember a time when you had so much pain it caused you to grit your teeth so hard the enamel felt like it would crack. Tears seemed to just appear and a cold sweat broke out, and you thought you would pass out. Thats the human reaction to severe pain. Now add one more thing, remove every source of light, or in other words go permanently totally blind. Now that's suffering! "Throw the good-for-nothing servant into the outer darkness; there will be weeping and grinding of teeth." Matthew 25:30 (AMP) Yes, I said that!

Pain is a signal that something is wrong and needs immediate attention. However in this case, thats only half true, yes something is definitely wrong but the attention should have been given, past tense. At this point, there is nothing available to relieve this pain, nor ever will be! These were My orders given to angels, in a story form to let you know, My love is not like human love. I am not a wimpy parent, whom you can con, by batting your eyes or whining until I give in. I only deal in obedient love.

This guy had no relationship with Me at all. He looked like he was serving but his talent was buried in self, instead of investing in the kingdom. I gave him ability to work with his hands and he worked hard all his life, he bought homes, cars, boats, sent his kids to college, wore expensive clothes and had many investment properties. His neighbors, his children, his peers, all said, he was a great success. But in the end I said, "Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided? [21] So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

I am not dealing with heathens, these are lazy servants. People who thought that all they had to do was attend a church service once a week, look good and spiritual, and not do a thing for the kingdom. They have no intention of giving their whole heart and life to following Me. If your faith is believing I am a mean God, then you would work twice as hard for Me. The man in My story really thought I was a push over, and that he had a pass into heaven, because he accomplished the American dream.

All My servants have a loving working relationship with Me. All ten virgins were waiting for Me. But five were wise and five were fools. I said to the fools, "I solemnly declare to you, I do not know you, I am not acquainted with you." Matthew 25:12 (AMP) Five adored Me and five thought I was mean, when they I shut the door on them. All ten looked the same to the community, but they look totally different from My perspective. Five built a relationship with Me and five were busy making themselves look good.

My advice is, if you are not taking Me and My word dead serious, someday you will say, I am real mean. The fact is I am absolute truth My child, and absolute truth reveals absolutely EVERYTHING! Always bear in mind, "there is nothing hidden that shall not be disclosed, nor anything secret that shall not be known and come out into the open. [18] Be careful therefore how you listen. For to him who has spiritual knowledge will more be given; and from him who does not have spiritual knowledge, even what he thinks and guesses and supposes that he has will be taken away." Luke 8:17-18 (AMP)


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment