Sunday, August 12, 2012

ITCHING EARS, PLEASE, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO HEAR, PLEASE!!!

ITCHING EARS, PLEASE, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO HEAR, PLEASE!!!

Your flesh is doing everything in it power to stay alive one more day. The My Spirit is doing everything it can to kill it, but it won't die if you keep fighting to give it air, water and food. I must kill your rotten flesh because "if you live according to the dictates of the flesh, you will surely die. But if through the power of the Holy Spirit you are habitually putting to death (making extinct, deadening) the evil deeds prompted by the body, you shall really and genuinely live forever." Romans 8:13 (AMP) Here I am trying to save your eternal soul from hell and you are fighting Me every inch of the way, what's wrong with this picture?

I surround you with people who are working with Me to kill your flesh and grow you up in faith, and you hate them for it. Sometimes you can't stand being in the same room with your best friend, because he or she will not feed your dying flesh, by saying yes. Your once angelic spouse, who still adores you, is suddenly a jerk, cruel, has no idea what you are going through, or just doesn't give a rip about you, because they refuse to say what you want to hear. You use every sales pitch in the book to get the green light from them, but nothing changes it from red. Some of you argue and call them names, slam doors and walk out for hours. The only persons you can find, who will agree with you, are the spiritually dead.

You absolutely refuse to bring it up to any on fire believers because they are on a different level and will never see it from your point of view. So you google it, to find a hopefully Christian writer or preacher on the internet, who will say what you want to hear. Finally after 99 NOs, you find one that says Yes, it's alright in their opinion, and your flesh survives one more day. They even gave several out of context Scriptures, and personal testimonies, so now you have the ammunition to use against all the uninformed "NO" people, including Me. But no matter how you work the mental angles My peace is gone.

My Spirit then becomes ruthless, with bulldog tenacity, unrelenting, not wanting to hurt you, but to kill your flesh. Look friend, you invited Me to take over your life and I found sin in it, either it goes or I go, take your choice. If you keep on fighting Me, "You are like unfaithful wives having illicit love affairs with the world and breaking your marriage vow to Me! Do you not know that being the world's friend is being My enemy? So whoever chooses to be a friend of the world takes his stand as an enemy of Me." James 4:4 (AMP)

I refuse to live with sin so I am destroying it in in your life. Until your ask Me to leave, I will make your life a living hell, as long as you practice sin. You will be more miserable than when you were unsaved. I will not and cannot live with it. You can run, change churches, stop going to church, move out of the house, bite, kick and scream like a spoiled brat, but greater am I in you, than he that's in the world, and I will not remain in the same temple with sin.

The more you search for teachers to scratch your fleshly itching ears the more miserable you will be. Their is no counterfeit for My peace and as soon as you are alone it's absence will not let you rest. "You will see your flesh in your members, warring against My Spirit, and bringing you into captivity to the law of flesh, which is still in your members. (because you refuse to let Me kill it) [24] O wretched man that you are! (You whine and cry like a baby) saying, who shall deliver me from the body of this death?" Romans 7:23-24 (KJV)

I refuse to name the sin or sins I am dealing with because every believer has their own variation and degree of sin, yet it's common to everyone. "If you say that you have no sin, you deceive yourself, and the truth is not in you." 1 John 1:8 (KJV) You know exactly the thing I am referring too, because I have brought it up a thousand times. Right now your flesh is saying, NO He is not referring to that! But you know that's exactly what I am referring too. Who will you be in bondage to, Me or It? Either it goes or I go, which will it be, it's your choice?

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment