Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I GUESS WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO TRUST GOD

I GUESS WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO TRUST GOD

This is a heart revealing statement made a million times a day, by the disciples of a corporation. Think about what is actually said, in this statement. What does it actually say about the the persons present belief system? It reveals an extremely carnal condition. The person making this statement is dependent of his own abilities to be productive.
They have unknowingly become one that has, "worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator"... Romans 1:25 (KJV) This is not a light matter because, it means your normal source of supply is viewed as self, which means the daily praise and glory goes to someone other than Me.

The corporations of this world have replaced Me in the daily lives of millions who call themselves Christ followers. Every day I hear people say, "we are moving, because I was transferred to such an such a place". This is done without one word of counsel from Me. If I am your God, you will tell the corporation, "I am not moving unless My Boss says so, because My God shall supply all my need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus". Philippians 4:19 (KJV) Most of your life will be spent bowing before the god, mammon, as he arranges your daily schedule and moves you from city to city, or country to country.

Then one day, all of a sudden, the word will come that a big cutback is forthcoming, and you are one of the expendables. People ask you, "what are you going to do now"? Your uneducated and carnal answer will be, "I GUESS WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO TRUST GOD". Sorry, but it won't happen like that, because trust comes out of relationship.
When I am your God, I am a "partner in your labor and make all things work together and are fitting into a plan for good to and for all those who love Me and are called according to My design and purpose." Romans 8:28 (AMP)

But you have made Me a last resort, instead of first place, and this has been your corporate life pattern, because unknowingly your the disciple of a corporation. I am your back up plan, in case your corporate god fails, you have put Me in a place serving you instead of you serving Me. If I am your God, where you live, work, and who you receive your daily bread from, is all My decision. You eat, sleep, and drink Kingdom instead of corporation.

If you are not completely trusting Me now, you don't have a relationship with Me and you are deceived into thinking, you will just wake up one day, after serving corporate god, and be able to trust Me for everything. Your whole corporate system is geared toward the seen world, but those who fully trust Me, are able to pull from the unseen and see it manifest in the seen. Then, they are able to eat it, or spend it, or put it in their gas tank. The corporate god can't teach you that, so you have no idea how to trust Me, because I am a stranger to you.

Think of how many hours a day are consumed by the corporation or company you work for. I am not just referring to actual labor hours, but your thoughts, plans, retirement, insurance, and the scheduling of your whole day and week. Now compare it to the hours spent seeking the kingdom, and the time you spend with Me, loving to hear My voice. Oh, I know, you got to go now, because your corporate god just called, and he needs you. I rest My case!


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment