Monday, August 27, 2012

GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN YOU? *** PROVE IT!!!

GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN YOU? *** PROVE IT!!!

Today you will meet someone that has a need and feels they can no longer bare it. I want you to meet it. Either you are My disciple or you are not. Quit coasting from church meeting to church meeting praying, use me, use me, use me. I want you to walk down the street saying, use me, use me, use me. I want you to go to work today saying, use me, use me, use me. When you go to Walmart, say, use me, use me, use me. When you go to your friends house, say, use me, use me, use me.

You are waiting for something and you have no idea what it is. You are in a routine that is repeating itself so many times it has become rut. Some of you are secretly questioning your purpose because you are spiritually flatlined. You don't need another stirring message, or another thrilling story, you need to find a need and meet it. Now here is your test, you tell the church, "greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." 1 John 4:4 (KJV) I dare you to stand in front of a sick person and say that. Go to a cancer patience and say it. The one that can't pay their light bill, say it to them, go ahead I dare you.

Millions of so called spirit filled charismatics, have more hot air that Me in them. Here was My daily routine, I got up real early and spent several hours with My and your Father,
and then went about all Galilee, teaching and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. [24] And My fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and I healed them.

Now, you say I am in you, and I said, "he that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." John 14:12 (KJV) Ok, I went to My Father, so show Me your greater works. ********* You seem to have a problem, so let Me help you! I will tell you what My daily routine did not include: TV, movies, secular music, complaining, working hard to build a career, building a savings account, building a retirement, just to name a few. Without all these things I was able to be with Father every morning for several hours and then I left the house knowing ... "I must be about my Father's business?" Luke 2:49 (KJV)

Take a honest look at your plans for today, do you plan on healing anyone, casting out any devils? For your sake, I'm not going to mention the dead. I hope you are beginning to see the problem. You are too earthly minded. STOP RIGHT NOW, before you add one more boring day to your life and repent, do it now! If I am really in you, you will begin to "seek first the kingdom of God, and My righteousness; and then, food, shelter and clothing and these things will be added unto you." Matthew 6:33 (KJV) Then you can truthfully say, "greater is He in Me"!



Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment