Monday, August 13, 2012

THE GREAT THING ABOUT NOTHING

THE GREAT THING ABOUT NOTHING

Through faith you understand that the worlds were framed at My command, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear" Hebrews 11:3 (KJV) but from nothing. When you have a lot stuff especially money, it is nearly impossible to stay in My will. Take for instance a totally sold-out believer with plenty of money, who hears My call to build a home for children. The need touches him emotionally, causing the automatic opening of his heart and pocketbook, so he rushes to order, buy, ship, hire, outfit, and WOW a grand opening of a beautiful fully equipped home, in less than a year. But I choose not to show up at the opening, everything is wrong with it, because he built it without Me!

It was not where I wanted it, not when I wanted it, and not how I wanted it. The staff is wrong, and troubles upon troubles began. The man's heart was pure and right, but his ready accessible cash, gave him the ability to jump ahead on his own without Me, and do the right thing wrong, and a God thing became a good thing. Because the good things happen, the carnal mind always sees it as a God thing. Here is the difference, God things always have eternal results. Good things, that are not God things are all temporary. So what was missing here? "NOTHING" was missing! That's right he needed to start the journey with NOTHING but him and Me; I wanted to talk, travel, walk the ground, and agonize together with him, over every single aspect. The journey of NOTHING is designed to build such a relationship between us, that he would see everything from the building foundation to the last knife, fork and spoon exactly like I see it.

KINGDOM RULE NUMBER ONE:
Everything in My kingdom is built out of and maintained through a relationship with Me and My followers.

The great thing about nothing, is all you can do is get ready, but you can't move ahead without Me, because you are broke, until I place the money in your hand. Like today, you have no money, but tomorrow you need to fly to another country to stay on your schedule. If it's a Good thing, tomorrow you will still have no money and will fail to meet your schedule. If it's a God thing, tomorrow you are guaranteed to be boarding the plane, and you will meet My schedule.

I love to work with nothing. Did you know that, to most of the world, you are a nothing and especially if you are a financially broke nothing? As a matter of fact "not many wise men after the flesh, (who say go to the bank) not many mighty, (who say we can do it) not many noble, (who say we can make it happen) are called. Because I (deliberately chose) what in this world is foolish, (the have nothing people) to put the wise, somebodies to shame, and what the world calls a weak nothing, to put the strong somebodies to shame. 1 Corinthians 1:26 (KJV) 27 (AMP)

So why is it that many of you believe you need to beg, borrow and sometimes manipulate people, to do what I tell you to do? If I command you to do something or go somewhere, just start packing, because you will be leaving soon. Many of you are dying in the wilderness, because you look at your empty bank account before packing, and you end up never even getting the suitcase out. Here in the kingdom you are marked as a faithless and disobedient servant. I never have a problem giving you complete and detailed directions, if I wanted you to build up a bank account first, I would have told you so.

I have millions of unsaved peoples bank accounts, with billions in cash, to draw from, as well as a few believers. Most believers do not have big bank accounts because I said; "Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: [20] Instead, I tell them to keep investing it in those who are packed and ready to go. Then their treasures are in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: Matthew 6:19-20 (KJV)

The fear of working with nothing is the very reason that "the harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; you need to [38] Pray that I will send forth laborers into My harvest" (by setting them free from the spirit of fear of starting out on nothing.) Matthew 9:37-38 (KJV) You may have caught on by now, but if not, let Me say it this way, in improper english; you ain't doing anything, the kingdom way, with out Me! My whole motive is to build a close love/trust relationship between you and Me. This irks the enemy more than anything I can do. He knows I have the power to force you to love Me, if I wanted to, but to have you choose of your own free will, to love Me, drives him crazy.

Now do you see how great nothing can be? When Job had nothing and still trusted Me all heaven rejoiced and all hell had fits. Now some of you need to repent and start packing because "My gifts and My call are irrevocable. I never withdraw them when once they are given, and I do not change My mind about those to whom I give My grace or to whom I send My call." Romans 11:29 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment