Sunday, August 19, 2012

I TOLD YOU TO STAY PACKED!!!

I TOLD YOU TO STAY PACKED!!!

Way, way, way, to many of you are completely settled in like you were staying there forever. This is a very unhealthy practice and unwise decision that is about to have dire consequences. I have been sending out kingdom invitations but this is what I'm hearing; "I have bought a piece of land,
(I have investments) and I have to go out and see it; I beg you, have me excused. [19] And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I am going to examine and put my approval on them; ( you should know, I have a business to run) I beg you, have me excused. [20] And another said, I have married a wife, (I have personal obligations) and because of this I am unable to come." Luke 14:18-20 (AMP)

It was made very plain to you, that "No soldier when in service gets entangled in the enterprises of civilian life; his aim is to satisfy and please the one who enlisted him." 2 Timothy 2:4 (AMP) Many of you are so settled in, that the enemy forces are going to take you by complete surprise, because you have chosen to bury your head in the sand. You foolishly say, "It can't happen in America"! You are going to be shocked to know the way I feel; "You are like unfaithful wives having illicit love affairs with the world and breaking your marriage vow to Me! Do you not know that being the world''s friend is being My enemy? So whoever chooses to be a friend of the world takes his stand as an enemy of Mine." James 4:4 (AMP)

Why do you think I told the wealthy young man, "You lack one thing; go and sell all you have and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come and accompany Me walking the same road that I walk." Mark 10:21 (AMP) because he was way too deeply invested in this world, he turned back. Not one of My followers should every be concerned about the stock market crashing, what's that have to do with you? Some of you are so worried about loosing your investments, your homes and retirement, and don't realize that you have already lost them! I doubt you will ever be able to do it; but you need to "draw nigh to Me, and I will draw nigh to you and to cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded." James 4:8 (KJV)

I want to ask you this simple question; why didn't you "seek (aim at and strive after) first of all My kingdom and My righteousness (My way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together would have been given you besides." Matthew 6:33 (AMP) It would have been so easy, but now it's going to get ugly, you could have let the trying of your faith work patience, into your life. [4] and let patience have her perfect work, and by this time you have been perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

But now "you rich people, will weep aloud and lament over the miseries (the woes) that are surely coming upon you. [2] Your investments are rotted and is ruined, and your many garments have become moth-eaten. [3] Your retirements, and 401K and savings are completely falling through, and their failure notices, will be testimony against you and it will devour your flesh, as if it were fire. You should never, never, have heaped together treasure for the last days." James 5:1-3 (AMP)

Yet there is a tiny light at the end of the tunnel. Your one and only hope of turning this thing around beloved, is to let your heart break and "Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. [10] Humble yourselves in My sight, and I will lift you up." James 4:9-10 (KJV) This is almost impossible but if you are able to do this I will "appoint unto you that mourn in Zion, ... My beauty for your ashes, the oil of My joy for your mourning, My garment of praise for your spirit of heaviness; that (you might still, at the last moment) be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord , that I might be glorified." Isaiah 61:3 (KJV)

All the rest of My radical soldiers are to get ready and remember and "understand this: had the householder known in what part of the night, whether in a night or a morning watch the thief was coming, he would have watched and would not have allowed his house to be undermined and broken into. [44] You also must be ready therefore, for I am coming at an hour when you do not expect Me." Matthew 24:43-44 (AMP)



Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment