Friday, August 3, 2012

DO YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL FEET?

DO YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL FEET?

It all depends on the news that you bring. There are some people that you wish they had never set foot on your door step and others that you can't wait to hear their foot steps coming your way. The difference is what kind of news they bring. The most dreaded pair of feet on earth, are those of a police officer or a military commander bringing the news of the death of a loved one. Ugly feet deliver death no matter where you live on the planet.

In the kingdom it's much the same, but we start out by saying, ..."How beautiful are the feet of those who bring glad tidings! How welcome is the coming of those who preach the good news of My good things!" Romans 10:15 (AMP) To somebody you can be the worlds most welcome guest or the most dreaded of all people, depending on what comes out of your mouth. Let's concentrate on words that create beautiful feet. Here are some words that will give you beautiful feet, even today;

Listen to what good news sounds like:
To the hungry, the words, "I brought you some food"!
To the thirsty, "I got a cold drink for you".
To the debtor, "you bill is paid in full".
To the sick, "I will pray for you and you will be well".
To the prisoner, " I have come to visit you".
To the bereaved, "he or she is going to live".
To the one carrying a load, "let me help you with that".
To the one needing a ride, "please, let me give you a lift". To the confused, "would you like me to show you how?". To the lonely, "tell me about yourself".
With these words My friend, your feet have just become beautiful to a lot of people.

And if you say:
To the rejected, "wanna hang out with me for a while".
To the one who is standing at the counter and is short money, "here let me pay for that".
To the one that has no place to stay, "your staying with me." To the dying, "I came to give you life".
To the sinner, "your forgiven".
To the bound and addicted, "you can be free".
To the orphan, "can I be your dad"?
To the widow, "what ever you need, we are here for you". To the unemployed, "I can help you get a job".
People will welcome the sound of your footsteps.

The most spiritual thing you can do, is develop beautiful feet! Oh by the way, One more thing, ... "Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these, ye have done it unto me." Matthew 25:40 (KJV)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment