Saturday, August 18, 2012

HOW LONG CAN A PERSON STRADDLE THE FENCE

HOW LONG CAN A PERSON STRADDLE THE FENCE

Or ..."How long will you halt and limp between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow Him! (But if Your flesh is your god,) then follow it..." 1 Kings 18:21 (AMP) I can tell you how long; until one side obliterates the other and the fence is demolished. Guess which side gets obliterated? Not mine. I must inform you; that if you are on the fence when it comes down, your going with it. Do I love you? Of course, but your are still going down, loved. I loved Judas before, during and after he hung himself. My love has no effect on the consequences of your lack of commitment. If you step off the edge of a roof, you will instantly obey the law of gravity. I love you before, during and after your fall, but it does not stop you from falling.

The law of sin and death must be obeyed if you walk after the flesh. There are some of you "who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit, there is therefore no condemnation to you, because you are in Me, Christ Jesus. [2] Because the law of the Spirit of life in Me hath made you free from the law of sin and death." Romans 8:1-2 (KJV) But you fence straddlers honestly make Me sick and "I will will spew you out of my mouth because you are neither cold nor hot, and only lukewarm. Revelation 3:16 (KJV)

I love you even when I'm spitting you out of My mouth, so don't think, because you make me gag, I don't love you. Of course I would rather you were hot or cold, but as long as your not radical, on my side of the fence, the law says, "your going down". I loved the soldier that speared Me in the side to. Even when we cannot find your name in the Lambs Book of Life, My heart will long for you. I will weep for you as you are led down the corridors of hell. The fact is I will love you for ever and you will be sorely missed, but I will not override your free will. "You are not a debtor, to the flesh, to live after the flesh. [13] but if ye choose to live after the flesh, you will die: however if you get off the fence and through the Spirit do kill the deeds of the flesh, you shall live." [17] Romans 8:12-13, (KJV)

No matter what, you can be sure the fence your sitting on is coming down, maybe even today, and you better get off.
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment