Thursday, August 23, 2012

THE APPOINTED TIME, IS ONLY A SURPRISE TO YOU!

THE APPOINTED TIME, IS ONLY A SURPRISE TO YOU!

My kingdom is one of shock and awe, to all who love it, and all who hate it. The word suddenly finds it origin in My kingdom. Now you see it, now you don't! In just 40 days, the whole world was silenced by water, except for one boatload of animals, birds and eight humans. When I decide something is finished, it will end in seconds. "The wicked will lie down rich, but does it not again; he opens his eyes, and his wealth is gone." Job 27:19 (AMP) When I raise something up it will suddenly appear in the time I have appointed. What took man 200 years to build will be destroyed in one day, if I say.

The working of My Spirit is so vast and deep that it's not possible for the human to know. Sometimes I work with a tiny little thought and 5 words, that were spoken 30 years ago, to bring about a suddenly. The simple words spoken into a persons childhood ears are repeated 30 years later, by My Spirit, at the appointed time, and suddenly sitting in prison, a son's rebellious heart melts, just when you thought he was unreachable. Everything in the kingdom appears to be sudden, but when your are outside of time, everything is simply appointed. All things will happen in time, on time and at their appointed time, to establish My kingdom. REMEMBER THIS FACT: Nothing in My kingdom is ever out of order or in confusion. But the kingdom of darkness is a constant mass of confusion.

When a baby human is prayed for and dedicated to Me, they are a marked person from that time on. They have been given to Me, and My angels will work and watch over that life to see that they are not stolen. No matter how far they go into sin and enemy territory, you can be "confident of this very thing, that if I have begun a good work in them, and I will finish it by the time I return:" Philippians 1:6 (KJV) Anyone living in confusion is not walking in kingdom territory, because there is perfect peace and order in My kingdom.

"I have told you ... that in Me you may have perfect peace and confidence. But in the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted! For I have overcome the world. I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you." John 16:33 (AMP) All hell is being allowed to break loose on the planet, in preparation for My kingdom. It's the appointed time for this world to come apart at the seams, but your time to "let your light so shine before men that they may see your moral excellence and your praiseworthy, noble, and good deeds and recognize and honor and praise and glorify your Father Who is in heaven." Matthew 5:16 (AMP)

Soon everything around you will suddenly fall, war will be in your streets and your money will purchase nothing, but if you are established in My kingdom "I will give My angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. [14] Because you have set your love upon Me, therefore will I deliver you: I will set you on high, because you have known My name. [15] When you call upon me, I will answer you: I will be with you in war and trouble; I will deliver you, and honor you. [16] With long life will I satisfy you, and show you My salvation." Psalm 91:11,14-16 (KJV)

Please always remember this, do not focus on the calamities all around you, "I will guard you and keep you in perfect and constant peace if your mind both its inclination and its character, is stayed on Me, because you commit yourself to Me, lean on Me, and hope confidently in Me. [4] So trust in Me (commit yourself to Me, lean on Me, hope confidently in Me) forever; for I am an everlasting Rock, the Rock of Ages." Isaiah 26:3-4 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment