Thursday, August 2, 2012

LET ME SOLVE A KINGDOM MYSTERY FOR YOU!

LET ME SOLVE A KINGDOM MYSTERY FOR YOU!

Heaven is not moved because you work hard, or shout louder or cry a lot. I am not moved by needs, or by scripture memorization. Religious activity has no effect on heaven's attitude. Heaven's attention is caught by faith and faith alone. You should know by now, that "without faith it is impossible to please Me or My Father : for he that cometh to Me must believe that I am, and that I am a rewarder of them that diligently seek Me." Hebrews 11:6 (KJV)

Most Christians do not understand the mechanics of heaven. It takes faith to please Me, yet if you have all faith, so that you could remove mountains, and have not love, you are nothing." 1 Corinthians 13:2 (KJV) However, it is also true that "faith without works is dead" James 2:26 (KJV) and now get this, it"s "not by works of righteousness which you have done, but according to My Father's mercy He saved you, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; [6] Which he shed on us abundantly through Me, Jesus Christ your Saviour;" Titus 3:5-6 (KJV)

Confused yet? Ok add this to the pot; It's "by grace you are saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: [9] Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9 (KJV) So without faith heaven is closed, but if you have all faith, and not love you are a zero, and faith without works is dead, but you cannot be saved by your works, because you would brag about your abilities, that got you into heaven. Now let Me mix it up a little more, " I said to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. [16] So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that shows mercy." Romans 9:15-16 (KJV)

Now let Me see how sharp you are. There was only one act that was not canceled out by something else, because there only three things in the end, ... "faith, hope, and love, these three; but the greatest of these is love". 1 Corinthians 13:13 (KJV) So let Me un-confuse you; in the final analysis My Father's mercy allows you into the kingdom, and mercy comes out of love. Love is the only thing not canceled by any other important ingredient. I have listed love as the one thing that never fails. Do you know why love never fails? Because "I am love; and he that dwells in love dwells in Me, and I in him." 1 John 4:16 (KJV)

So now here is the answer to this great kingdom mystery, RELATIONSHIP, is the key to abiding in Me. Keep in mind now, love and I are the same thing. So when you add it all up, they dovetail beautifully. To have a relationship, you must first come to Me, but it takes faith to believe that I exist so I gave to every man that measure of faith. Now as if you choose to use that faith to meet with Me every day, you will build a love relationship with Me. A relationship that allows Me, Love, to work in the earth through you.

Think of it, I am love, and if I am in you and you are in Me, all the works you do will be Love which is Me working out of you. Now these works are a demonstration of the faith it took to come to Me in the first place and build a relationship. Therefore "a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: but you can say, "show me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works." James 2:18 (KJV) Listen, My child it's all boils down to Me "working in you both to will and to do of My good pleasure." Philippians 2:13 (KJV) in the human race.

So, My child, I suggest that you start today, to use all the faith you can muster, to meet alone, personally with Me and trust Me, Love will take care of the rest.
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment