Friday, August 24, 2012

SO WHY ARE YOU LOOSING?

SO WHY ARE YOU LOOSING?

When I threw lucifer out of heaven, those that went with him numbered one third of heavens hosts, leaving Me with two thirds majority. Then a few moments after I was crucified I "descended first into the lower parts of the earth
(then three days later I) ascended up on high, taking the old testament captives with me, and gave gifts unto men." Ephesians 4:8-9 (KJV) I not only stripped Satan of his power, but remember, "I saw Satan falling like a lightning flash from heaven. [19] and now, I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and physical and mental strength and ability over all the power that the enemy possesses; and nothing shall in any way harm you." Luke 10:18-19 (AMP)

I paid the ultimate price for your freedom, and "I have not given you the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7 (KJV) The reason some of you are losing in spite of all I have done is, you have an unbroken will. You insist on doing things your way. You say, I am your God, but you in fact, are your own god. You decide what, when, where, and how your going to do things. You constantly exercise fear instead of faith, and your stubbornness has moved you from My plan, to your plan. Where you are now was not My doing or My plan.

You already know that "I am not mocked: and that whatever a man sows, he is going to reap." Galatians 6:7 (KJV) But there are always some that would rather die, than do things My way, because "rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as idolatry and teraphim (household good luck images). Because you have rejected (My plan for you, I am rejecting your plan)" 1 Samuel 15:23 (AMP)

Some are having a very hard time because you will not listen when I say, "WOE TO the rebellious children, who take counsel and carry out a plan, but not Mine, and who make a league and pour out a drink offering, but not of My Spirit, thus adding sin to sin; [2] Who set out to go down into (the corporate world), and have not asked Me--to flee to the stronghold of (poverty) and to strengthen themselves in (corporate) strength and to trust in the shadow of (company benefits)! [3] Therefore shall the strength and protection of mammon turn to your shame, and the refuge in the shadow of (the cruel corporations) be to your humiliation and confusion." Isaiah 30:1-3 (AMP)

"Truly I say to you, unless you repent (give up and do things My way) (change, turn about) and become like little children trusting, lowly, (admitting you know nothing) loving, forgiving, you can never enter the kingdom of heaven at all. [4] but whoever will humble himself and become like a little child, trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving, they are the greatest in the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 18:3-4 (AMP) It's your choice, My kingdom or yours, time is running out, and by the way, did you know if you "seek first My kingdom, and My righteousness; all (the stuff the corporations promise) shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33 (KJV)

You can have your way, but it won't be pretty, because you are taking the broad way, with the rest of the world. Every person in hell has this testimony; "I DID IT MY WAY"

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment