Thursday, August 9, 2012

HOW CAN YOU REMAIN UNSPOTTED IN A CESSPOOL?

HOW CAN YOU REMAIN UNSPOTTED IN A CESSPOOL?

The way to stay "undefiled before Me is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep yourself unspotted from the world." James 1:27 (KJV) That last one is impossible in the natural. You may understand how to take care of widows and orphans, but do you know how to live in a filthy dirty world and stay clean?

Some have tried complete physical separation, by living celibate in a monastery, others have tried communal living, and some have become hermits. Some get away from the cities, while others refuse anything modern. These may seem noble at the time, but they are all being disobedient to My commission. The last thing I said, before returning to My Father was, "Go into all the world and preach and publish openly the good news (the Gospel) to every creature of the whole human race." Mark 16:15 (AMP) Therefore physical separation cannot be the answer to staying undefiled.

People must realize that evil spirits are not limited by physical borders, or buildings, or city limits. They seek out human beings where ever they live on the planet. As a matter of fact, every spirit that confesseth not that I came in the flesh, is not of God: it is the spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it would come; and even now already is it in the world." 1 John 4:3 (KJV) So how is it possible to work along side, live next door too, or even live in the same house with someone with an antichrist spirit, and not be spotted.

In a world that now resembles Noah's time, the spots can come from the common language and music you hear, where even the seven year olds join their parents using the "F"word, or sensuality your exposed to where sex is used to sell everything. Spots also come from the dishonesty, lies, gossip, bitterness, and anger, that seems to be everywhere you turn. The entertainment industry is continualy filling the airwaves with filth that stains everything it touches, including the news, and even the children's cartoons. Greed, also makes an awful stain, but one of the deepest stains of all comes from pride.

Those who try on their own to stay undefiled, always end up covered from head to toe with the horrible stain of pride and what's worse, they can't even see it. Pride is the hardest stain to remove, because it covers such a large area. Instead of removing it, most people with this stain, just enjoy letting it cover the whole garment and say, that's the color of God's garment, and then declare it to be even better than the rest. They may fool you, but I know the true color a wedding garment and when I see one dripping in self righteousness, I will waste no time in saying, "Friend, how did you get in without having a proper wedding garment on? they are always speechless. [13] I will say to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. [14] For many are called, but few are chosen, (because they refuse the wedding garment of humility)." Matthew 22:12-14 (KJV)

Ok I will tell you how you keep from being spotted by the world system and lifestyle. I took care of it for you, I asked My Father, before I left earth, " Father, I pray not that you should take My followers, out of the world, but that you would keep them from the evil one. [17] Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. [20] I am not asking for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on Me through their word; (including those who are reading this now). [21] That they all may be one; as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be one in us:.." John 17:15,17,20-21 (KJV)

Now here's how Father answered My prayer and how you stay clean, even living in a cesspool world of sin. "If you will walk in the light of My truth and love, as I am in the light of truth and love, you will have true fellowship and become one with each other, as Father and I are one, and here's the result, My blood will keep cleansing you from all sin" (and the filth of the world will not stick) 1 John 1:7 (KJV) because over 2000 years later "you are still not of the world, even as I am not of the world." John 17:16 (KJV)

It's so simple, light is YES and dark is NO. Right and righteousness are YES and wrong and unrightiousness are NO. Holy is always YES, Sin is always NO. Obedience is a YES and disobedience is a NO. When you hear a NO and you do it anyway, you just got a dirty spot from the world and need to wash imeadiately. Please don't play dumb! Every single solitary born again believer, clearly hears My Spirit say, NO and YES a hundred times a day. Now FOLLOW THE YES AND STAY CLEAN UNTIL I RETURN

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment