Friday, October 7, 2011

ARE WE THERE YET?

ARE WE THERE YET? Like little children in the back seat, I keep hearing, "are we there yet?" Thousands of believers are pestering Me with this question. They are always talking about moving to the next level. There are no levels, you are on a narrow road straight road. Now I will ask the question, are we where yet? Where do you think I am taking you, and for what reason? Most of you need to look up and check out the scenery. You will notice the same view, that you saw a year ago, because we have been traveling in circles for a long time. "They wandered in the wilderness in a solitary way; they found no city to dwell in."Psalm 107:4 (KJV)  Yes, you are there! On one of two roads, a broad road or a narrow road. Or if you are confused, afraid, angry and worn out, you might be in between the two roads or near the end of the broad road. There is no stopping place on either road.  "Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do , forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:13-14(KJV)  Both roads are made of time and time stops for no one except Me. You are moving down one of the roads one heartbeat at a time, as long as your heart beats you are traveling life's journey. Every time you ask the question the journey takes you in another circling pattern. In order to move ahead you must stop being concerned about going anywhere, because the day you arrive, is the day you leave the earth. The question is not where, but what? What will you have when you get to the end of the road? You must understand that life is a journey, and yes you are there, on a path with Me or satan. Your actually traveling at a high rate of speed. 100 years is gone before you know it. You are always walking, you are running a race, but you are still walking, you are standing strong, but you are still walking, because time always moves. Many got on board with Me, but never understood the what it was all about. We are not going anywhere for you to get off and say, I have arrived! There is no such place. "Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:12 (KJV) It's all about the trip, and how you handle it. First we take a walk into the depths of your soul, where I show you all the places I want cleaned up. "Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: [24] And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."Psalm 139:23-24 (KJV)  When we finally get you looking like Me, then we will walk around displaying My work in you.  Every moment of the trip, My presence is changing  you, more and more into My image.  The narrow road empties out in the kingdom, but the broad road empties in hell. Every mile you walk with Me you are increasing your wealth. You are acquiring all the fruits of the spirit, knowledge and wisdom from above, along with love, joy, and peace. The moment you think you have arrived somewhere, I put you in a holding pattern until you repent of pride and then we continue our journey. If you do not have more faith, love, understanding, and revelation of who I am now, than you did last year then you are in a holding pattern. As you walk straight ahead you grow with each step. "That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; [11] Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;" Colossians 1:10-11 (KJV) Remember the longer you walk, the narrower the road gets, forcing you closer and closer to Me. When we get near the end, the road will be so narrow, we will have to become one, I in you and you in Me. And then you will say, "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." Philippians 1:21 (KJV) So do not try to arrive anywhere today, unless you want to leave the planet, just determine to be walking a little closer to Me tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment