Wednesday, October 5, 2011

IT'S NOT WHAT IS LOVE ... IT'S WHO IS LOVE

IT'S NOT WHAT IS LOVE ... IT'S WHO IS LOVE If you always refer to love as an object or an action then you  do not understand Me. I am not the creator of love, I am love. "He who does not love has not become acquainted with God does not and never did know Him, for God is love."  1 John 4:8 (AMP)  You may do many things that look like love, but acts of love are not love, because I am love.  The only way you can love, is to become love by saturating yourself in My presence. I am a Spirit Person and have the unique ability to live inside any human spirit that I choose. Those that choose to come after Me, and seek Me with their whole heart, will find Me. Because they greatly desire Me, they will go through a spiritual osmoses, as I am absorbed into their soul, through their spirit. "My little children, for whom I am again suffering birth pangs until Christ is completely and permanently formed (molded) within you," Galatians 4:19 (AMP) There is a vast difference between showing love, and being love. It looks like real love to give everything to the poor doesn't it? Not so! How about paying the ultimate price and sacrificing your life, surely that's got to be love! Wrong again. You are still under the wrong teaching that love is a verb, but love is a noun, the person of Me. Now this verse will make more sense to you; "Even if I dole out all that I have to the poor in providing food, and if I surrender my body to be burned or in order that I may glory, but have not love (God''s love in me), I gain nothing." 1 Corinthians 13:3 (AMP) Doing the acts of love are momentary and can be done by shear will power. These acts will even touch people's hearts and lead them to me if they are presented right. This seems so much like God, that no one dare question or dispute it, except Me, because I am love and if I am not in you doing it, it's not motivated by Me, love. Sorry to disappoint you but it's not Me, it's human will power with another motivation. I know this is not easy to hear, but you are useless, if this is the case. "And if I have prophetic powers (the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), and understand all the secret truths and mysteries and possess all knowledge, and if I have sufficient faith so that I can remove mountains, but have not love (God''s love in me) I am nothing (a useless nobody)." 1 Corinthians 13:2 (AMP) This is why many will be shocked to find out I never was intimately involved with them, even though they were well known for their acts of love. "Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name? [23] And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly disregarding My commands." Matthew 7:22-23 (AMP) Don't get Me wrong, I will use all their acts of love to benefit My kingdom, but in the end, they will not be part of it. What a shame, all because they would not give Me their whole heart. To spend three or four hours a day with Me is way to much for them. There was time for work, family, TV, recreation, meals, study, and even acts of love, but no time to be intimate with Me. They even put down and secretly make fun of those that wait long hours with Me. The average shepherd in the west spends less than five minutes a day praying, much less being intimate with Me. "For although they hold a form of piety (true religion), they deny and reject and are strangers to the power of it their conduct belies the genuineness of their profession. Avoid all such people turn away from them." 2 Timothy 3:5 (AMP) You may be afraid to say it, but I am not, I do not know them. They look good, sound good, and do acts of love, but I don't know them! "These people draw near Me with their mouths and honor Me with their lips, but their hearts hold off and are far away from Me." Matthew 15:8  I am loving through those that I know, and they stand out because you want to hang around them. It's not them, it's Me in them that draws people. They will do acts of love when no one is looking, because it's Me doing it, and I don't care if people see Me or not. All they live for, is receiving love and giving it away, receiving Me and giving Me away. "To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:" Colossians 1:27 (KJV) Watch them when they worship Me, it's intense, because they are crazy about Me, they do not care what people think. Their facial expressions, body language and verbal expressions are all focused on Me alone in worship, and they forget about who's around them. The do this privately and publicly, it makes no difference, because it's Me in them, and they are citizens of another world. If doing acts of love is something you have to think about, and motivate yourself to do, by the act of your will, it's not love. You are copying the actions of love, I will use these acts, but you are not spending enough time in My presence, and you need to face it, I don't know you yet! "And we know (understand, recognize, are conscious of, by observation and by experience) and believe (adhere to and put faith in and rely on) the love God cherishes for us. God is love, and he who dwells and continues in love dwells and continues in God, and God dwells and continues in him. [18] There is no fear in love dread does not exist, but full-grown (complete, perfect) love turns fear out of doors and expels every trace of terror! For fear brings with it the thought of punishment, and so he who is afraid has not reached the full maturity of love is not yet grown into love''s complete perfection. [19] We love Him, because He first loved us."  1 John 4:16,18-19 (AMP) Now here is My check list, compare My love to what you have and see if you need to spend more time with Me; MY LOVE: endures long and is patient and kind;  MY love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily.  [5] MY LOVE is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly.  MY LOVE does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking;  MY LOVE is not touchy or fretful or resentful;  MY LOVE takes no account of the evil done to it it pays no attention to a suffered wrong.  [6] MY LOVE does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail. [7] MY Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances,  MY LOVE endures everything without weakening.  [8]MY Love never fails never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end...  Do you need some more of MY LOVE?  Why don't you accept My invitation to spend a few hours a day with Me, so I can be formed in you, then you can truly say, I know who love is, because He lives in Me and then "... greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." 1 John 4:4 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment