Sunday, October 16, 2011

THOSE WHO ARE LED BY MY SPIRIT, ARE MOVERS AND SHAKERS!!!

THOSE WHO ARE LED BY MY SPIRIT, ARE MOVERS AND SHAKERS!!! When you let Me build My church there is no sweat on your part. The strain comes when you try to bring something to pass. If you are known as a person that makes things happen, then your reputation is misleading. No one in the kingdom makes things happen but Me. Everything else is wasted effort and does not count in the kingdom. "Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it:...Psalm 127:1  My Spirit only leads those who are allowing Me to build My church. You call them, movers and shakers. My Spirit does not build flesh or flesh temples. My Spirit does build other kingdoms, or ministries, or anything of man. My spirit builds My kingdom only. If you are led by My spirit, then you are a mover and shaker, by allowing Me to build My church through you, and you are guaranteed great success. There are no failures in the kingdom. Learning to let Me build the church is a longer process in the western culture, because there is so much carnality to build, the phony church with, and role models are almost extinct. "... I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Matthew 16:18 (KJV)  Money, and advertising set My building process back, years. The more money you have, the less you pray. Smart, colorful and flesh appealing ads draw people, that I never called. I said, "to go out, and invite, compel, not send out paper. Ads are not wrong in themselves, but by replacing people with paper, many shepherds cheat the flock out of personal contact with Me and other people. I said, you ...Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled. Luke 14:23  The flock becomes introverted and only serves Me openly inside four walls of a building. They never develop the boldness to overcome fear of what others think? "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat." Hebrews 5:12  Using fancy ads, draws those who want to be entertained, forcing shepherds to become entertainers, in order not to disappoint those wanting entertainment.  If you don't entertain them, then they leave. It has very little or nothing to do with hunger, for Me. This does not mean that hungry people have not responded to an ad and been converted. I have used a donkey to Speak My word, I can use anything I want. My church is people and I use people to build My church. I use people, because sheep beget sheep.  Dicipling comes out of witnessing, when you win someone you are responsible to make a disciple out of them. When they come as the result of an ad and be converted they have no parent mentor. They are as a test tube baby searching for a parent to teach them how to walk. This is why I said, "Go then and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19  Being led by My Spirit means, I have arranged divine appointments, for you, paving the road to My purpose. If you do not have regular instances, where you can say, "this was a divine appointment", please stop and spend some quality time with Me, because you may be wasting your life away, making something  happen in the natural, that has no spiritual or eternal value.  Remember this basic rule of the kingdom, "NO ONE is able to come to Me unless the Father Who sent Me attracts and draws him and gives him the desire to come to Me, and then I will raise him up from the dead at the last day". John 6:44 (AMP) No colorful ad, no big name, no fancy building, no state of the art electronics, no TV show, no radio program, no free meals, nothing and no one, except My Father draws people to Me.  Take the pressure off yourself, and work with Me. The only thing I want you to build is a relationship with Me, and I will do the rest. I will set up your appointments, pay your bills, and draw only the people that are hungry. I will give the increase, Paul said, "I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase." 1 Corinthians 3:6 So beloved. would you please let Me do the building, I know what I am doing. ..." the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved".  Acts 2:47 Trust Me, I know what I am doing. ..."many of them which heard the word believed; and the number of the men was about five thousand." Acts 4:4  I did this in a few days, how long have you been at it? Want to shake a nation and move mountains, then build a relationship with Me, and let Me do the building, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment