Monday, October 3, 2011

NOW WHAT ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT???

NOW WHAT ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT??? Wow! Every time I turn a bad situation around for good, you are worried about something else. I have been doing this for years now and you still don't get it. How long will it be before you start trusting Me? When did I ever let you down? Just because you did not get what you wanted, does not mean I failed you. I am not going to give you everything you want, until you are completely dead to self. ..."O unbelieving generation without any faith! How long shall I have to do with you? How long am I to bear with you? Bring him to Me." Mark 9:19 (AMP) I left a supernatural peace for you that the rest of the world does not have. There is nothing like it anywhere. The rich and famous of the world are willing to pay anything for it and can't obtain it, because I left it for you only. Why are you not living in perfect peace? You call yourself a believer, well what do you believe? "Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. [20] But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?" James 2:19-20 (KJV)  The peace you have, tells Me what you believe. You believe one of these days, I am going to fail you, that's why you pay so much for insurance, just in case I fail. You praised Me for meeting the needs of a hundred yesterday's and yet you are still worried about tomorrow's. When, might I ask, will this vicious cycle end? "But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and green and tomorrow is tossed into the furnace, will He not much more surely clothe you, O you of little faith?" Matthew 6:30 (AMP) Let me tell you when it will end? It will end the day you turn off the TV, the radio, and stop the newspaper and get alone with Me. Truly, You have more faith in the lying news anchorman than you do in Me. You spend more time repeating what he said, than what I said. I hear your words throughout the day! You proclaim the bad news every day, when you say, " Did you hear what they said on the news". Why do you care what they said on the news, thats the worlds news, they even tell you it's world news. Did you ever think to turn on kingdom news, you turn it on, in your prayer closet. I will give you the latest news! And it will truly be fair and balanced; Light vs. Darkness, Abundance vs. Lack, Health vs. Sickness, Life vs. Death. "But if God so clothes the grass in the field, which is alive today, and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, how much more will He clothe you, O you people of little faith?" Luke 12:28 (AMP) The next time you turn on the TV I want you to say, "let's see what the devil has to say to me today". When you hear something really bad, watch how long it takes you to tell somebody. Compare that to when I tell you all the victories that I have for you and you hardly mention them. Then ask yourself this question, "why am I called a believer?" Stop watching the world news tonight and listen to My kingdom broadcast which is on 24/7. Become a real believer today!  Here is today's headline; A THOUSAND MAY FALL at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you." Psalm 91:7 (AMP) Page two: Local News; ..." For truly I say to you, if you have faith that is living like a grain of mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, Move from here to yonder place, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you." Matthew 17:20 (AMP). And now My commercial: "Therefore I counsel you to purchase from Me gold refined and tested by fire, that you may be truly wealthy, and white clothes to clothe you and to keep the shame of your nudity from being seen, and salve to put on your eyes, that you may see." Revelation 3:18 (AMP)  My final foot note: "Peace I leave with you; My own peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled." John 14:27 (AMP)

No comments:

Post a Comment