Saturday, October 1, 2011

IS YOUR GOD IS A SMALL GOD?

IS YOUR GOD IS A SMALL GOD? Everybody is thrilled with BIG, and especially christians when they describe Me.  When they sing praise to Me it's mostly about how big I am, how vast My resources are, the size of My throne, and how big My hands are. How big my power, My love, My mercy and My grace is. This is all true and you will find great comfort in this. The main reason you see Me as the biggest of everything is that you see your enemy as big, and you are counting on Me being bigger so I can come to your rescue on a daily basis. But when you grow up spiritually you will understand how big I have made you in comparison to your enemy. When I gave you the keys to the kingdom, I gave you gigantic authority. When you use this authority you will see how little effort it takes to defeat your enemy. "Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and physical and mental strength and ability over all the power that the enemy possesses; and nothing shall in any way harm you." Luke 10:19 (AMP) However, you will also understand, I am a very small God too, because if I were only gigantic, I could not fit into your house, or your car, sit at your table, or get behind your steering wheel. When you only see Me as big, you miss most of Me. Ninety percent of your life is made up of millions of small things. Going to the store, catching a cold, forgetting your keys, locking yourself out, stubbing your toe, smelling a sweet savor, laughing, taking a shower, eating, and riding a bike on a beautiful day, may be just a few things of the thousands of tiny insignificant things that make up a single day in your life. When you see Me as only big you leave Me out of small, which is most of your life.  "He will give His angels especial charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways of obedience and service. [12] They shall bear you up on their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone." Psalm 91:11-12 (AMP) Did you know I am interested in your body, and the cells that make it up. You ask me to bless your food but you never ask Me what to eat. You ask Me to give you favor in high places, but you never ask Me what you should wear. "Tell all who are expert, whom I have endowed with skill and good judgment, that they shall make Aaron''s garments to sanctify him for My priesthood." Exodus 28:3 (AMP) So many times I have said turn right or left and you never gave it a thought that it was Me, because you thought I was too big to be involved in the insignificant. But when you did not turn and you had a crash, you say, "where was God". I created the universe, yet I walked forty miles out of My way to meet a woman that everybody thought was worthless! "It was necessary for Him to go through Samaria. [7] Presently, when a woman of Samaria came along to draw water, Jesus said to her, Give Me a drink" John 4:4,7 (AMP)   You must recognize that the big problems in your life, come from small things going wrong. The very big trauma of the accident that sent your loved one to the hospital for several weeks, and the months in rehabilitation, was caused by just the simple little turning of their head when they should have been looking ahead. They were only running to the store to get some bread, it was to small a trip to pray for My protection. When you go on a long trip, you take several minutes to pray, what do you think, the big miles make it big enough for Me to get involved. "Are not two little sparrows sold for a penny? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father''s leave (consent) and notice. [30] But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. [31] Fear not, then; you are of more value than many sparrows." Matthew 10:29-31 (AMP) If I keep track of the number of hairs on your head, then why would I not want to prevent you from stubbing your toe? If I heal your sicknesses, why would I not want to prevent sickness, by telling what not to eat? If I want you to have joy, why would I want you to marry the wrong person and live in misery? Did you ever think to involve Me in your choice of a mate, before you became involved? Consider this, you come through dozens of the really tough and dangerous situations without a scratch, because you pray, thinking they are big enough to involve Me. But, almost daily, you have trouble, pain and sorrow coming from little things going wrong. Could it be because you don't pray about them, thinking I can't be bothered with the small stuff? One you pray over the other you don't. In one, you involve Me and the other you don't. One causes you joy, the other sorrow. Are you starting to get the picture. I am offering you trouble free days, except for when I am testing your perseverance, patience and love. Think of it, less forgetting things, less searching for things, less cuts and bruises, more favor in high places, are all in your tomorrows, as soon as you involve Me in all the small things that make up your life. It's true I am a big God but I am small enough to count the hairs on your head too. Why not start each day by giving Me your schedule and let Me run your day, let Me pick your clothes, your food, your friends, where you work, what courses you take, your customers, where to shop, what to buy and what not to buy. Why don't you talk to Me about everything in your life, you will save yourself a ton of headaches and live longer too. Proverbs 3:6-7 (AMP) In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths. [7] Be not wise in your own eyes; reverently fear and worship the Lord and turn entirely away from evil. Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/ Best regards Jim Hammerle Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment