Tuesday, October 18, 2011

WHEN I OVERRIDE YOUR DECISION

WHEN I OVERRIDE YOUR DECISION When children of Mine serve Me with all their heart, sometimes their mercy mode moves them to make wrong decisions and they try to do my work. When you see someone suffering you automatically assume that it's My will to rescue the person and you rush in and attempt to do it. Many times I am in the process of dealing with issues in that persons life, to break a bondage in their life that only I can do. "For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. [7] If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? [8] But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons." Hebrews 12:6-8  In these times My love will override your wrong decision and stop the rescue process. The process is not really a rescue but the messing up of My correction of a child of Mine. Every person who wants to follow Me and do it their own way must go through the chastening process, that brings them to the reality of their nature. A stubborn nature is a kind word for outright rebellion against Me. When a person says, "I am stubborn, they are in rebellion, to a lessor or greater degree." I do not take stubbornness lightly, "For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry, Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord..., 1 Samuel 15:23 (KJV) Stubbornness is the beginning of rebellion and I cannot bless it. The younger son was very stubborn and would not submit to his father so the breaking process started; "And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him. [17] And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger! [18] I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee, [19] And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants." Luke 15:16-19 (KJV) Every person has a will and that will must be completely surrendered to My Father. I surrendered My will in the garden, it was so difficult I sweat drops of blood. Your will is the only thing that holds you in bondage. Your will is the chains that hold you captive to your old life once have been called. The only reason a person is called and not chosen, is their will has not been fully surrendered. "Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. [22] But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions." Matthew 19:21-22  As long as their will is not surrendered they will remain in the breaking process. For some it will last their whole life because stubbornness has moved to rebellion and they try to control everything and do everything their own way, which is witchcraft. "And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. [13] Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. [14] For many are called, but few are chosen." Matthew 22:12-14  If I override your decision, I am preventing the enemy from gaining a foothold by keeping one of My children in bondage to their will. You must let Me finish My work in progress even though it is hard. "Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby." Hebrews 12:11 

No comments:

Post a Comment