Saturday, October 29, 2011

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME

I am the God of all creation, and I created you. If you are born again I actually live inside you, by My Holy Spirit. I work day and night to conform you to be like Me. There is a vast difference between you and Me, so their is much to change. You get discouraged, I don't, you get tired, I don't. you loose your way, I don't. Your impatient, I am not. Your forgetful, I am not. You make bad choices, but I don't. You need to change, I don't. ..." it is God Who is all the while effectually at work in you energizing and creating in you the power and desire, both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight." Philippians 2:13 (AMP)

My greatest challenge is convincing you, of the need to change. There are some things that you have believed since childhood that are so much part of you, it would never occur to you that they must go. I call them old things. The ways you thought, spoke, and the things you did. "Therefore if any person is ingrafted in Christ (the Messiah) he is a new creation (a new creature altogether); the old previous moral and spiritual condition has passed away. Behold, the fresh and new has come!"  2 Corinthians 5:17 (AMP)

The new nature is not always instant and automatic, all the the bad things that you want changed are instant at conversion. This is why those who are deeply bound in sinful habits and outcasts of society advance so much faster than those who have grown up in a religious atmosphere. It is much harder to be saved out of religion than it is out of jail. "Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little." Luke 7:47 (KJV) So to convince you who are being saved out of religion it is much slower and harder, because you have indoctrinated with the traditions of men.

Much of what you have been taught as My ways are actually mans ways, and the very opposite is true. "But the Lord said to Samuel, Look not on his appearance or at the height of his stature, for I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees; for man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart." Religion is all about appearance and nothing about reality. As long as you look godly, it does not matter what you really are, on the inside. But I say, "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, pretenders (hypocrites)! For you are like tombs that have been whitewashed, which look beautiful on the outside but inside are full of dead men''s bones and everything impure. [28] Just so, you also outwardly seem to people to be just and upright but inside you are full of pretense and lawlessness and iniquity." Matthew 23:27-28 (AMP)

Most of the people I came for are rejected by the religious folk. They can't stand street people or prisoners, or homeless because these people live in reality. They can spot a religious phony a mile away. They despise the hooker, and the addict, but this is the way I look at it, " Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the harlots will get into the kingdom of heaven before you." Matthew 21:31 (AMP) I have little or no mercy for the self righteous, because they are void of mercy. "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." Matthew 5:7 (KJV)

Lay aside all your preconceived ideas and everything you have been taught and read My word slowly and take is as it is. Do not rewrite it in your mind, let my word work in you hour by hour and I will completely transform you our of even the most religious situation. I can even save the religious. "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." Romans 12:2 (KJV)   "For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men", ... Mark 7:8 (KJV)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment