Sunday, October 30, 2011

THE ENEMY VAN TRILOQUIST

THE ENEMY VAN TRILOQUIST

In the last days ...False Christs and false prophets will arise, and they will show great signs and wonders so as to deceive and lead astray, if possible, even the elect (God''s chosen ones). [25] See, I have warned you beforehand. Matthew 24:24-25 (AMP) They will imitate My Spirit to the tee. Everything will seem so perfect, that millions will be fooled by him.

He will work very strong on your mind and emotions to convince you that it's Me. He will sound like Me, dress like Me, look like Me, and act like Me. He used to live and abide right next to My throne. He knows all about Me.  " ...for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light;"
2 Corinthians 11:14 (AMP) and he has many followers, puppets as it were, with satan as a master van triloquist, that have bought into his propaganda, that have become masters of deception, ... "such men are false apostles spurious, counterfeits, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles (special messengers) of Christ (the Messiah). [15] So it is not surprising if his servants also masquerade as ministers of righteousness. But their end will correspond with their deeds." 2 Corinthians 11:13,15 (AMP)

However do not be discouraged because I have a defense for this, the body of Christ. If you are a lone ranger their is no defense for you and you will be deceived. Beloved,  you can only compare what you are hearing with what you know, and what you know may be tainted with deception. Your soul and spirit are so closely related that only My word, under the direction of My Spirit can separate the two.
"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 (KJV)

My word and My gifts are spread across the body of Christ so that no one person has it all. Each revelation folds into another until a kingdom principal is established in many hearts. This principle in then lived out in the earth adding to the establishment of My kingdom. However the enemy knows if he can sow lies and half truths into the kingdom, through his servants then he can deceive many. ...While men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:25

I have knit My body together in order to prevent this from happening. It's a system of checks and balances. You need to express any feelings, that you believe, I am leading you in a certain direction, to the brothers and sisters around you. They need and deserve to hear it, because they are directly connected to you and will be effected by your movements.
"From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love." Ephesians 4:16 (KJV)

The body itself is your protection from deception, just as the natural body works to heal itself, so does the spiritual body of Christ. If you are a body part instead of a part of the body part you will eventually rot away. I am returning for My body, without spot or wrinkle, not a heap of rotting body parts that stink in My nostrils. ..."Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you." Hebrews 13:17 (KJV)

When you share, your belief that I am leading you in a certain direction and a mature brother or sister says, I have a check in my spirit about that, STOP, LOOK AND LISTEN, especially if two or three have a similar check. This is My alarm system. I need more alarms going off in the west, where the sin of political correctness, has entered the church. If you have a check in your spirit, you need to speak up loud and clear, you may be saving a life. If you are disconnected from the body, get connected immediately  ..."When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand." Ezekiel 3:20 (KJV)


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment