Wednesday, October 19, 2011

SPIRITUAL LINEMEN AND LINEBACKERS

SPIRITUAL LINEMEN AND LINEBACKERS You have a game called football, where men on the offense rush with great force to break through and take control of the  ball that is in the hands of the main man, the quarterback. Linebackers on the defense, try to prevent that from happening, by using equal force. In the spiritual, the ball is the vision that I give to certain ones of My children. To help you understand let's call them, My quarter backs. My linebackers, help him protect that vision and the rest of the team works under the direction of My Spirit (the coach) to see that the vision reaches My goal. "And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. [3] For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry." Habakkuk 2:2-3 (KJV) My goal is the establishment of My kingdom on the earth. At the end of the game ...at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; [11] And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father". Philippians 2:10-11 (KJV)   My word is the complete game plan, it reveals My strategy for all to see. But unless the coach explains it, you will never understand a thing it says. "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come." John 16:13 (KJV)  The  enemy has big linemen, all having the same name, FEAR. Fear is his only weapon of defense. My team only has an offense, so demons never play by the rules. ..." your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour" 1 Peter 5:8 (KJV). They rush in any time they please, to take away the vision. They do not wait for you to get into position, they even rush when you are in the huddle. However, when I am in the middle of the huddle, they are afraid to attack. Those that are fearful I  have to send to the bench. "Now therefore go to, proclaim in the ears of the people, saying, Whosoever is fearful and afraid, let him return and depart early from mount Gilead. And there returned of the people twenty and two thousand; and there remained ten thousand."Judges 7:3 (KJV)  The fearful loose the ball every time. If you stay close to Me the enemy will never catch you off guard. Because I am God, I not only own the team you are on, but I control theirs. I am always in control, I even own the stadium and the city it's in. "For the earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof" 1 Corinthians 10:26 (KJV). I own everything so I always win. From My prospective the game is already over and you are as it were are in replay. I see the end from the beginning and I am telling you in advance, I win. My plan book even describes the party at the end. It's an eternal celebration that never ends. When My glory fills the whole earth you will know the game is over. "And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. [2] In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. [3] And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: [4] And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. [5] And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever." Revelation 22:1-5 (KJV)  Do not be afraid, stay in the game, work with your quarterback, run the vision all the way to the goal. Score a touchdown for the winning team. I will then say, well done, enter into the eternal celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment