Friday, October 28, 2011

TO BE A STRENGTH TO THE BODY YOU MUST REMAIN BROKEN

TO BE A STRENGTH TO THE BODY YOU MUST REMAIN BROKEN

   The process of moving head knowledge to heart experience is broken-ness. This is a time that weeping of the spirit and in the Spirit takes place. It is a time when I remove the security of  all other relationships so you can find me as the friend that sticks closer than a brother.
"For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."Psalm 30:5  I must move into this place before any real understanding of kingdom relationships can take place. The joy that comes in the morning in that understanding.
  
This is the place wher you need no affirmation from others to know you are Mine. You must know who you are in Me, before you can be a strength to the body. Every person who knows Me in power and is known of Me must go through night seasons of weeping. Many have sought worldly counsel during these night seasons only to return to the soulish realm of religious activity. Never seek counsel from one who has not experienced the night season and found the joy in the morning.

  The night season experience is where I become your counselor and all others become advisors. Every time you take My counsel you will receive My peace as an assurance that this is the way to walk. All other Godly counsel becomes confirmation and worldly counsel becomes foolishness to you.
  
There will be many night seasons on your journey to the kingdom because you are moving into deeper and deeper revelation of My glory and each glory demands a night season. "If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. [8] Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples" John 15:7-8 (KJV)
  
You must process each night season and morning joy into everyday living until it is totally part of your DNA. This is where miracles happen when you walk in the room because you have become one with me and your shadow is my shadow. "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." Psalm 23:4 (KJV)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment