Tuesday, October 18, 2011

THE SEED THAT DIES MAY BE YOUR PET PROJECT

THE SEED THAT DIES MAY BE YOUR PET PROJECT I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, Unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains just one grain; it never becomes more but lives by itself alone. But if it dies, it produces many others and yields a rich harvest. John 12:24 (AMP) There are many types of grain, some are prophecies that My Spirit gives over you. After the word is spoken, the opposite happens for months or even years. That's the death. Later, if you are still following Me, it comes to pass in abundance.  Sometimes it's an effort that was done in love and faith, or a mission, that may have cost $100,000.00 and it falls flat. The flat is the death. Watch what comes forth out of that death as I resurrect the dead effort. Whether it be a tent, a container, a building, a trip that seems to be a waste, or blood, sweat and tears, if it's for the kingdom's sake it must die or it will be a single item with little fruit. These funerals are not joyful unless you understand that this is My multiplying process.  ..."But if it dies, it produces many others and yields a rich harvest. John 12:24 (AMP). Sowing into a single neighborhood and seeing it fall into the ground can yield a whole city. Sowing into a city and seeing it die, can bring forth a nation. Whatsoever you sow, you will reap. That's the law that cannot fail. There is always the time factor between sowing and reaping. On the good side and the dark side of life. Never get discouraged during the death process it's just My way of Multiplying. I take you dream, work, prayer, physical goods, efforts, and money and bury them in My creative power according to My timing, and then I multiply it 30, 60, or 100 times. "Other seeds fell on good soil, and yielded grain--some a hundred times as much as was sown, some sixty times as much, and some thirty. [9] He who has ears to hear, let him be listening and let him consider and perceive and comprehend by hearing".Matthew 13:8-9 (AMP) Get excited when I bury your plans, dreams, hopes and prayers, because then you know it's going to be much bigger than you ever imagined. Do not concern yourself how the death takes place, it may look like it was stolen, but really, how can anyone steal from Me? How can anyone do anything to Me that I don't allow? If you really stop and think, I am always in charge, or I would not be God.  Everything that happens on earth is the result of sowing and reaping. When you say, I allow something, it's just the harvest of something that was previously sown maybe two generations before. I am building My kingdom with you, so rejoice always, as you go through the kingdom building process of sowing and reaping. ...Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.Psalm 30:5 (AMP)

No comments:

Post a Comment