Wednesday, October 12, 2011

IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE? 

IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?  All those who follow me, I train in the spiritual medical field to become skilled spiritual doctors. Their hands are power points, that release physical healing to the sick. Notice the first word of this paragraph, ALL. If believers are not laying hands on the sick in the streets, and market places, then their shepherd is not doing his job of perfecting the saints. You will know you  are a true believer because ..."these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues. They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." Mark 16:17-18 All believers are to be applying a heavy dose of life to all signs of death. Every time you hear words of death being spoken correct it. Many believers, themselves give glory to satan every day without knowing it. They continue to use phrases from their old life that have no meaning like, "I was lucky". This is a complete waste of life-giving salve the should be applied to a defeat of the enemy. No one is ever lucky, it was I who stepped in and stopped an enemy attempt to spread death. Just think of lucky as short for lucifer and it will help you remember. Get this straight, once and for all, "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning." James 1:17 Some of you give glory to the ancient heathen tree god, when it was I who blessed you and protected you. You say, "I have not had an accident in years, KNOCK ON WOOD". What a thankless insult to Me, I am the one who has been watching over you, not some fictitious tree god. Look at the waste of opportunity, here is a perfect time to apply life and give Me glory, from death being defeated. This will be said of all true believers, "... they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death". Some are quick to remember the first part because it cost them nothing, I shed My blood, but they neglect the their part, the testimony. You need both! Remember, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."  Romans 10:9 (KJV) Today, either by word or deed, you will have a hundred opportunities to apply My life salve to some form of death. You have been called to a life long mission, of bringing light into darkness. Hope to the hopeless. If you are not being trained to do this, then find a shepherd that is a believer and learn from him. If you are one of My followers then you can say, "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised". If you say this is just not Me, or if you have no intention of doing this, then you have never been born again. If you say,"I am too ashamed or afraid to speak up, you are really not following Me, because this is what I am doing every day, all day. Today I will send a poor person to you, you are to apply life, by meeting their need. To some of you, I will give a sick person to lay hands on, and I will heal them. You will hear words death spoken today, I want you to correct them, with life giving words. These are not suggestions, if you love Me do as I say. You are My spiritual doctors in a sick, sick, world. "Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. [14] Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. [16] Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." Matthew 5:13-14,16  Today somewhere, sometime, you will hear the world cry out, "IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE" I expect you to run to meet their need. Do not wait for someone else to step up. It's you they are calling for!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment