Friday, October 21, 2011

WHY ME?

WHY ME? Nothing happens by chance for My children. Good, bad or indifferent, My word is always working. My word is living and active in the life of every believer. The thing you must understand is, My word is always for the good of the believer.  I use hard times to build faith in My word and I use them as correction. The most important word in understanding how I and My word are one in the same is (IF). I am My word, not the written word but the living Spirit of the Word. The source of the written word. Everything that happens between you and Me depends on (IF) you. Trouble and problems come when you resist, rebel, and fight the changes I need to make in your life. "And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks." Acts 26:14 (KJV) If you are stubborn then you will experience a life of problems and trouble because I will not let you have your way, I love you to much to let you die in disobedience. IF you repent and do the will of My father then you will enjoy the blessings of My approval. Here's the deal, "IF YOU will listen diligently to the voice of the Lord your God, being watchful to do all His commandments which I command you this day, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. [2] And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you if you heed the voice of the Lord your God. [3] Blessed shall you be in the city and blessed shall you be in the field. [4] Blessed shall be the fruit of your body and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your beasts, the increase of your cattle and the young of your flock. [5] Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading trough. [6] Blessed shall you be when you come in and blessed shall you be when you go out. [7] The Lord shall cause your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways. [8] The Lord shall command the blessing upon you in your storehouse and in all that you undertake. And He will bless you in the land which the Lord your God gives you. [9] The Lord will establish you as a people holy to Himself, as He has sworn to you, if you keep the commandments of the Lord your God and walk in His ways. [10] And all people of the earth shall see that you are called by the name and in the presence of the Lord, and they shall be afraid of you. [11] And the Lord shall make you have a surplus of prosperity, through the fruit of your body, of your livestock, and of your ground, in the land which the Lord swore to your fathers to give you. [12] The Lord shall open to you His good treasury, the heavens, to give the rain of your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hands; and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow. [13] And the Lord shall make you the head, and not the tail; and you shall be above only, and you shall not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you this day and are watchful to do them. [14] And you shall not turn aside from any of the words which I command you this day, to the right hand or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them." Deuteronomy 28:1-14 (AMP) But on the other side, here's the deal, "But IF YOU will not obey the voice of the Lord your God, being watchful to do all His commandments and His statutes which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you: [16] Cursed shall you be in the city and cursed shall you be in the field. [17] Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading trough. [18] Cursed shall be the fruit of your body, of your land, of the increase of your cattle and the young of your sheep. [19] Cursed shall you be when you come in and cursed shall you be when you go out..." Deuteronomy 28:15-45 (AMP) And on and on, much more negative will come into your life because I will do everything in my power to turn you around to do things My way. When you do things your way you are walking away from My covering and under the enemies open sky to attack you at his will and I permit it as long as you choose to stay out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment