Friday, October 21, 2011

WHEN JUSTIFY IS A BAD WORD!

WHEN JUSTIFY IS A BAD WORD! When I walked the earth in human form, I never had to justify anything I did. I did so many things that people thought were horrible. I spit and made mud to put in a blind mans eye, and never justified it. I let a prostitute wash My feet, and then praised her, when the preachers tried to accuse Me of wrong doing. "And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head. [45] Thou gavest me no kiss: but this woman since the time I came in hath not ceased to kiss my feet. [46] My head with oil thou didst not anoint: but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment. [47] Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little. [48] And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven." Luke 7:44-48 (KJV) I never had to justify breaking the sabbath, by healing the sick, or picking corn and eating it. I never justified meeting and talking to the woman at the well, it was nobody's business but Mine and My Father's.  Whenever you have to justify something, then you are either doing sinning or you are not secure in your relationship with Me. If I tell you to do something, you do not need to justify anything. When I left my earthly parents, to teach the doctors at the temple, I simply stated, what I was doing?  Justify is a bad word, when it replaces repentance. Adam and Eve, both tried to justify, the original sin by saying, it was someone else that made me do it. "And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat. [13] And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat." Genesis 3:12-13 Ever since that time, Man has tried to justify his sin. Someone loosing money, doesn't justify you keeping it. If someone asks you to lie, don't justify it by saying, "I have to obey my boss". Don't justify cheating, just because you did not study. Don't justify sexual sins, because your spouse is not preforming their marital duty. Don't justify un-forgiveness because the offender did not ask forgiveness. Don't justify staying away from church because the people mistreated you. Don't justify impure thoughts, because of the way someone is dressed. Stealing is not justified, by lack. When you justify yourself you are saying, "I did nothing wrong". "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. [10] If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."1 John 1:8,10  Justify is a bad word when it used in place of repentance, because it will lead you directly to hell. Only I can offer justification for any sin, and that, only after repentance. When My sinless blood is applied, your sin never is recorded against you. Your record is clean from that moment, on. "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9  When I came to earth I gave up My reputation, in order the reach everyone. "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: [7] But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: [8] And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross." Philippians 2:6-8   Every time you justify yourself, you are trying to save your reputation. When you become of no reputation and repent, I can justify you and make you righteous, and you gain the reputation of FORGIVEN.  Worrying about what others think will cost you your soul. You cannot save yourself. Every person on earth. has the same reputation, sinner.   "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Romans 3:23 So why does anyone try to impress anyone else that they have no sin. Sin came on the whole human race and everyone needs to repent in order for Me to justify them. Pride is the basis of self justification. If I who am perfect and never sinned was willing to humble myself, how is it that humans born in sin take the position of pride. ..."And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. [9] Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:" Philippians 2:8-9  Now stop justifying yourself of anything I am convicting you of and repent, I will justify you and you holy as I am holy. It is so much harder to justify yourself than to repent. Let Me do the justifying and then I can lift you up.  "Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up." James 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment