Thursday, October 6, 2011

HERE COMES THE WEALTH OF THE WICKED

HERE COMES THE WEALTH OF THE WICKED There is nothing new under the sun, and history will always repeat itself, over and over. What happened in days past with your forefathers was for an example to you. I am the God who never changes, where a thousand years ago is yesterday. Last week Joseph had stockpiles, barns, and silos full of food for My people, that came from the wicked. I gave him so much authority that no one in the world dare question it. "You shall have charge over my house, and all my people shall be governed according to your word with reverence, submission, and obedience. Only in matters of the throne will I be greater than you are." Genesis 41:40 (AMP) The day of repetition has come, those that have been faithful over little I am making ruler over much. You that have been feeding the hundreds, will feed thousands, and you that have been feeding thousands will feed millions. Look for warehouses in excess of 100,000 square feet so I can fill them with pallets of food and supplies. Never before have you seen the abundance, that I have prepared to sustain My people. My glory is about to fill the earth and some of it will come in tractor trailers, boxcars, plane loads and ships.  To all those who have been fearful and unbelievingly hoarding for yourselfs I say, go back home, I cannot use you.  "Now therefore go to, proclaim in the ears of the people, saying, Whosoever is fearful and afraid, let him return and depart early from mount Gilead. And there returned of the people twenty and two thousand; and there remained ten thousand." Judges 7:3 (KJV)  You that have said, I must take care of myself, will now have to take care of yourself. To those who were worried about their own welfare, while others were starving, do not have My heart and have exempted themselves from being part of this glory that will fill the earth. "And the Lord said to Gideon, The men are still too many; bring them down to the water, and I will test them for you there. And he of whom I say to you, This man shall go with you, shall go with you; and he of whom I say to you, This man shall not go with you, shall not go. [5] So he brought the men down to the water, and the Lord said to Gideon, Everyone who laps up the water with his tongue as a dog laps it, you shall set by himself, likewise everyone who bows down on his knees to drink. [6] And the number of those who lapped, putting their hand to their mouth, was 300 men, but all the rest of the people bowed down upon their knees to drink water. [7] And the Lord said to Gideon, With the 300 men who lapped I will deliver you, and give the Midianites into your hand. Let all the others return every man to his home." Judges 7:4-7 (AMP) Great famine is coming, on the earth, and My people will be the distributers of corporate wealth and favor in high places. I own the world, which includes, Walmart, Home Depot, GE, Ford, Barclays bank, Canard lines, American Airlines, General Mills, Kellogg's, NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, Wall Street, Washington, London, China, they're  all in My hand, to do what ever I say. They will make slaves of the unbelieving and fearful, but give over their wealth and power to those who have been faithful over little. "And Pharaoh said to Joseph, Forasmuch as your God has shown you all this, there is nobody as intelligent and discreet and understanding and wise as you are. [40] You shall have charge over my house, and all my people shall be governed according to your word with reverence, submission, and obedience. Only in matters of the throne will I be greater than you are. [41] Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, See, I have set you over all the land of Egypt. [42] And Pharaoh took off his signet ring from his hand and put it on Joseph''s hand, and arrayed him in official vestments of fine linen and put a gold chain about his neck; [43] He made him to ride in the second chariot which he had, and officials cried before him, Bow the knee! And he set him over all the land of Egypt. [44] And Pharaoh said to Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without you shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt. [45] And Pharaoh called Joseph''s name Zaphenath-paneah and he gave him Asenath daughter of Potiphera, priest of On, to be his wife. And Joseph made an inspection tour of all the land of Egypt." Genesis 41:39-45 (AMP) Seek Me night and day and watch what I do, as I shake all that can be shaken. Those that have been faithful cannot be shaken, but will feed My flock, physically and spiritually, world wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment