Thursday, April 26, 2012

ANNOYING PEOPLE

ANNOYING PEOPLE

People's actions, people's unbelief, and people's lack of love really annoyed Me, when I was on earth, but people never annoyed Me. If people annoy you, you don't love people! plain and simple. If you hide from people and only come out to make an oral presentation once or twice a week, you don't love people. If your phone number is unlisted and available to only a select few, then you think you love people, by you really don't love people. Let's be real, why do your children have your phone number, and the kid down the street can't have it. If you loved the child down the street as much as your own, they would have your number too.

Here's where unconditional love separates you and Me. Unconditional love means that the child that came from your loins has no greater place in your heart, than the kid down the street. Unconditional is a big word, meaning there is no condition that can separate anyone from your affection. Only a few on earth, have ever possessed it, and it's momentary at that. When you can hear that a thousand died in an earthquake, and brush it off as easy as the news anchorman, you don't love people. Don't feel bad because you can never expand your love enough to make it unconditional, never in a million years. I only possess unconditional love and I must supernaturally impart My Fathers love into you, as you spend, weeks and months, in the secret chamber with me.

If you try to love people, your just acting, and your act will soon fail, when they fail to meet your expectations. This news may shock you, but in the west, very few pastors love people. They love buildings, lime light, money, big crowds, and avoid people. They have become self so absorbed that they do not even know how to get in touch with Me. Look at your contact list, it sums it up. Is it just made up of important people, who you need or in some way can serve your purpose, or does it include people who need you. The widows, the kids with no dad, or that guy that often needs a ride. "I came not to be waited on but to serve, and to give My life as a ransom for many, the price paid to set them free." Matthew 20:28 (AMP) The only reason I came to earth was to be with people, to talk with, heal, and save them.

I'm not referring to national ministry leaders, where a public phone number would just jam the service. However many national ministry leaders, are just worldly leaders, who lost their love for people years ago. They are like an autographing star, with body guards helping them slip out the back door into a private car and whisk away to a posh hotel. Popularity has stolen their heart and they have lost their kingdom position of servant. "They do all their works to be seen of men; for they make wide their phylacteries (small cases enclosing certain Scripture passages, worn during prayer on the left arm and forehead) and make long their fringes worn by all male Israelites, according to the command. [6] And they take pleasure in and thus love the place of honor at feasts and the best seats in the synagogues, [7] And to be greeted with honor in the marketplaces and to have people call them rabbi, (reverend or father)" Matthew 23:5-7 (AMP)

Many Christians have their heart in one place and their head in another. They think they are saved but there heart is far from me. When I redeemed you, I called you to serve people, if you surrendered to My call, I chose you. The surrendering part is a great sifter because "many are called (invited and summoned), but few are chosen." Matthew 22:14 (AMP) Here is a principle, If you and your calling are two separate entities, if you do not eat, sleep and drink serving, then you are acting. If you are not willing to lay down your life for people, you have not been chosen, because I came for one reason, "to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10 (AMP)

Seventy five percent of all called ones are never chosen simply because they refuse to surrender their own agendas, to serve. Only 25% of My seed lands on good ground. The other seventy five percent is either hard, stony or thorny. And the good ground "yielded grain--some a hundred times as much as was sown, some sixty times as much, and some thirty." Matthew 13:8 (AMP) Many times, years after their calling they decide to surrender to the My call because "My gifts and My call are irrevocable. I never withdraw them, when once they are given, and I do not change My mind about those to whom I give My grace or to whom I send My call." Romans 11:29 (AMP)

Many think they have been called to pastor, but yet can't stand sheep, they have unlisted numbers and office hours as any professional would. The sheep see them by appointment only. I am not referring to national and international ministries where you do not have personal contact with people. In the western hemisphere the word pastor is way overused and misused. According to your title system, the tag pastor is handed out 5000 to one over the other four. Most pastors are not pastors at all, they have religious leadership ability, so the religious system says, label them pastor. I "gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;" Ephesians 4:11 (KJV) not thousands of pastors and a few of the rest.

Some self appointed leaders are so insecure they get angry if you call them by their name without their title. Remember showing respect is not using a title, but in serving . Self titled pastors must demand respect and insist on people using their title, because I have not given them as a gift to the church. You can call anyone anything you want, but here is the title that makes all the difference in heaven, hell and the world, when ... "I have called you friends; ..." John 15:15 (KJV)

There are thousands of professional shepherds that do not love or even like sheep. When you love sheep, you enjoy being with sheep, you enjoy leading them and feeding them, you enjoy watching them and interacting with them. When people no longer annoy you and they refer to you as a, "friend of God", you will know, you I are on the same page. Your calling is the focus of your actions, your spirit, soul and body have come into agreement with the kingdom. You are one unit, made whole and you are truly dangerous to the kingdom of darkness, because "all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you." John 15:15 (KJV)

You are heading toward unconditional love, when people no longer annoy you.
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment